WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Max Factor Age Renew Foundation Claims: Imagine a foundation that could instantly reverse the years? Age Renew makes you look up to 5 years younger in a flash! It is a new advance in anti-ageing foundation and uses a patented formula to smooth away the appearance of fine lines, hide dark shadows and leave your skin illuminated. It’s your secret weapon to instantly younger looking skin!
- Illuminates Skin
- Full coverage that diminishes the appearance of fine lines, for an instantly younger look.
- Moisturizing Complex
- SPF 10
Shades available : 7- cream ivory, warm almond, blushing beige, natural, golden, bronze, warm almond, sand
I bought it in shade Sand and it matches to complexion to the T. 🙂
What I love about Max Factor’s Age Renew Foundation:
- It is a creamy foundation and glides on your skin like a dream. I would never be able to define it in words how excellently it goes on your skin without making you look overdone.
- Although it is a full coverage foundation, it feels light on skin.
- This is the first foundation I have come across that can make your skin look perfect and flawless. I am not a fan of full coverage foundations but this one has completely taken my heart away. :inlove:
- It instantly brightens up my face.
- It is working great even in a hot Delhi weather. It’s not melting and going strong for good 5-6 hours. After that a regular compact touch up does the job. The number of hours could be indicative also. Let’s say if you are sitting in an AC environment through out the day, it might go on your face for longer.
- It is priced decently at Rs 590.
- It comes with a pump dispenser so it’s completely non messy.
- The bottle is made up of sturdy plastic so there is no danger of bottle breaking.
- The packaging is small and cute so it can easily fit in a hand bag.
- It has a light cosmetic fragrance, which I quite like.
- Even when I am in a hurry, I can quickly apply it with my fingers. It still gives an even application.
- I got my perfect shade.
What I don’t love about Max Factor’s Age Renew Foundation:
- It might look cakey if not not blended properly.
- There is absoluteness no mention of the ingredient list on the bottle.
- This one is definitely not for people with oily skin. It is a heavy and moisturizing foundation.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating :
I call this as my evening foundation and mostly use it when I am going for an evening out. It gives an amazing flawless finish. Love it completely!
Watch my video tutorials on how to apply Max Factor’s Age renew foundation with a brush and how to apply Max Factor’s Age renew foundation with fingers.
Have you tried Max Factor’s Age Renew Foundation?
Tanvi has gifted this hand to her mom and me . Since both of us got scared, according to Tanvi we have no aesthetic sense. :rotfl: