What is Clinique Fresh Bloom All Over Colour ?
Long-wearing powder creates a sheer, subtle radiance and allover glow. Sweep over face for an allover, luminous glow, or brush on cheekbones to highlight.
How To use :
- Use Blush Brush to pick up all or one shade of floral powder.
- Sweep over face and neck-even chest-for a natural-looking, allover glow. Or spot-apply to highlight apples of cheeks
Shades Available :
- Peony – A soft pink with luminescence
- Posy – A soft violety nude with a hint of shimmer
- Almond Blossom – A soft bronzy blush with gold pearl
- Plum Poppy – A soft pink plum
What I love about Clinique Fresh Bloom All Over Colour?
- The design. I love how they have packed the flower. All blooming and fresh.
- The shade I have is a bronzy golden colour. Even on the days when I am looking tired , I just apply it on your cheeks and it gives a healthy glow to my face.
- The powder is pretty long wearing. It stays on for good 4-5 hours on my face.
- The colours are sheer but buildable.
- Can be used as eye shadows. Tried and tested. 😛
- Comes with a big in-built mirror.
- I mainly use the Almond Blossom shade for cheeks and highlighting but this makes a great product for contouring and highlighting as well.
- The powders are very fine and silky.
- The highlighter is not super shimmery. It’s rather so fine that you can barely go overboard with it.
- It doesn’t accentuate my pores.
- Like all Clinique’s packaging, this one is also quite simple and elegant.
What I don’t like about Clinique All over Colour?
- It doesn’t come with any applicator. 🙁 You would have to carry a separate brush if you are traveling with it.
A little word of caution. As the name says, it’s an all over colour so the texture of the product is kept sheer so that it can be applied all over the face. You might get into thinking that the colours are not showing on you. Well!! the colours show , you just have to build them up.
And this is me. 🙂 I have lightly dusted the colour all over my face and then I have built the colour on my cheeks.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-*:-* + 0.5
Have you tried Clinique Fresh Bloom All Over Colour?
Note : The products shown in this entry was sent by the company/ PR for consideration.