Perspiration or sweating is a normal body function that helps to cool the body when it is subjected to heat. But, for some people it becomes a problem and a cause of social embracement. Abnormal underarm sweating can lead a person towards isolation.
Tips to reduce underarm wetness:
Mentioned below are some tips that will help you to reduce your underarm wetness and keep them free of any odour.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
•Use Antiperspirant: Antiperspirants are engineered particularly to reduce the amount of sweat that is produced by the sweat glands. Opt for an antiperspirant with aluminum chloride.
• Wear loose-fitting, light-coloured clothes to avoid over sweating. Natural fiber clothing allows our skin to breathe, and therefore leads to less sweating. Stay away from synthetic fabrics in the hot summer months.
• Avoid stress and anxiety as these conditions increase your body temperature and lead to underarm sweating.
• Include pineapple and papaya in your diet. These foods contain natural enzymes that aid in digestion and reducing sweating and odour.
• Stay away from caffeine, alcohol and spicy foods as they can aggravate this problem. If you can not then at least try to drink caffeine in moderation or opt for decaffeinated coffee instead.
• Drink six to eight glasses of water daily to keep your body cool and hydrated.
• Use an antibacterial cleanser for your body to keep odour at bay.
• Taking a daily zinc tablet may reduce perspiration significantly.
Do you suffer from heavy underarm wetness? If yes, then what do you do to keep yourself fresh all day long? Share your tips and tricks with us.
Image source: 1
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
Sure Anti-Perspirant Review
Temporary Methods to Remove Underarm Hair
Permanent Methods to Remove Underarm Hair
Waxing vs Epilators – What do you Prefer for Hair Removal?
Facial Hair Home Removal Tips
Anne French Creme Hair Remover- Aloe Vera
How to Get Rid of Dark Underarm