Shahnaz Husain Hair Touch up Review
Shahnaz Husain Hair Touch up : For the first time I am reviewing a Shahnaz product here on IMBB. I have always loved the kohl/kajal which I have been using from my college days. I always insist the beauticians to use Shahnaz products whenever I go for a facial or a clean-up. I love these products so madly. I recently gifted this hair touch up to my mom who was complaining about white hair. It is being used by mom and I am writing this review based on her feedback. So here goes the review.
What it claims:
- Hair Touch Up: An exclusive herbal preparation for touching-up the hair.
- Helps to conceal grey hair, adds lustre and provides safety from the damage caused by chemical dyes.
- Easy to use, special herbal formula to help conceal gray hair instantly.
- The effect lasts till the next shampoo.
Shades: Available in two shades- Black & Brown.
Packaging: It comes in the form of a stick that we have to rotate from the bottom just like a lipstick. Very compact and can be carried anywhere easily.
Price: I got it for Rs.225 (7.5g)
My Mom’s experience:
- I bought the black one for my mom. According to her, the colour is rich and intense. Just one stroke of it is enough to cover the greys.
- Remember, it is not a hair dye. It is for root touch ups only. My mom uses this for last minute touch ups while going for functions. It looks so natural.
- The best part of this is that it can be easily washed off whenever needed.
- It is herbal so there are no side effects.
Pros of Shahnaz Hussain Root Touch Up
- 1.good packaging
- 2.decently priced
- 3.No side effects
Cons of Shahnaz Hussain Root Touch Up
If you apply more than needed, you will end up having your hands black whenever you touch them. Just a single stroke is enough.
My rating: :-* :-*:-*:-*
Would I repurchase: Yes. Would try the brown one this time
Have you used Shahnaz Husain Hair Touch Up? please rate in the box below.
- Shahnaz Husain Oxygen Skin Treatment Cream Review
- Shahnaz Hussain Softening Skin Wash vs Oriflame Silk and Cashmere in-Shower Moisturiser
- Shahnaz Hussain’s Henna Precious Herb Mix- REVIEW