WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Shahnaz Husain Hair Touch up Review
Shahnaz Husain Hair Touch up : For the first time I am reviewing a Shahnaz product here on IMBB. I have always loved the kohl/kajal which I have been using from my college days. I always insist the beauticians to use Shahnaz products whenever I go for a facial or a clean-up. I love these products so madly. I recently gifted this hair touch up to my mom who was complaining about white hair. It is being used by mom and I am writing this review based on her feedback. So here goes the review.
What it claims:
- Hair Touch Up: An exclusive herbal preparation for touching-up the hair.
- Helps to conceal grey hair, adds lustre and provides safety from the damage caused by chemical dyes.
- Easy to use, special herbal formula to help conceal gray hair instantly.
- The effect lasts till the next shampoo.
Shades: Available in two shades- Black & Brown.
Packaging: It comes in the form of a stick that we have to rotate from the bottom just like a lipstick. Very compact and can be carried anywhere easily.
Price: I got it for Rs.225 (7.5g)
My Mom’s experience:
- I bought the black one for my mom. According to her, the colour is rich and intense. Just one stroke of it is enough to cover the greys.
- Remember, it is not a hair dye. It is for root touch ups only. My mom uses this for last minute touch ups while going for functions. It looks so natural.
- The best part of this is that it can be easily washed off whenever needed.
- It is herbal so there are no side effects.
Pros of Shahnaz Hussain Root Touch Up
- 1.good packaging
- 2.decently priced
- 3.No side effects
Cons of Shahnaz Hussain Root Touch Up
If you apply more than needed, you will end up having your hands black whenever you touch them. Just a single stroke is enough.
My rating: :-* :-*:-*:-*
Would I repurchase: Yes. Would try the brown one this time
Have you used Shahnaz Husain Hair Touch Up? please rate in the box below.
- Shahnaz Husain Oxygen Skin Treatment Cream Review
- Shahnaz Hussain Softening Skin Wash vs Oriflame Silk and Cashmere in-Shower Moisturiser
- Shahnaz Hussain’s Henna Precious Herb Mix- REVIEW