WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
SHAHNAZ HUSAIN’S SHASHINE LIP BALM CHERRY PURPLE
Hello beautiful ladies,
Every woman will accept the fact that lip balms are a necessity even if you are total no-makeup person. My craze for collecting lip balms started much early even before I was exposed to makeup. There was a time when I used to totally neglect drinking water and it showed on my lips like a dry desert. So to conceal my dry lips I used lip balms which mostly gave me temporary solution. But then it’s a different story that I learnt where I was committing the mistake (of course less water intake). So, as you have guessed, today I am going to review about Shahnaz Husain’s Shashine lip balm in Cherry.
- Shahnaz Cosmetics Shashine Lipbalm is a unique treatment for the lips that helps to protect and restore soft natural lip beauty.
- Shahnaz Cosmetics Shashine Lipbalm is enriched with vitamins and emollients; it helps dry chapped lips to stay moisturized.
- Shahnaz Cosmetics Shashine Lipbalm is suitable for all Skin Types.
- Prevent dark, dry and chapped lips with this unique treatment from the house of Shahnaz Herbals! This unique treatment protects the natural moisture of the lips and keeps it soft and beautiful.
- Enriched with vitamins and emollients, it is a rare blend of herbal extracts such as calamus, cucurma, aromatic, almond, glycyrrhiza, saffron, sandalwood oil, carrot seeds, marigold and so more. All in all it is a total lip treatment programme in itself.
Price and Quantity: Rs. 260/- for 12 gms.
Shelf Life: 3 years.
Key Ingredients: (Was not given in the packaging but was taken from the website)
Sandalwood, Almond, Wild Turmeric and Saffron.
My Experience with Shanaz Husain’s Shashine Lip Balm – Cherry:
I have previously brought Shashine lip balm in orange and it worked decently on my lips. It reduced my lip pigmentation and kept it moisturized. So after that lip balm got over I wanted to try Shashine lip balm in Purple. This lip balm comes in a cute round transparent pot which is made of light weight glass. The plastic lid has the brand name with cherry picture in the centre. This lip balm is supposed to be cherry but it nowhere mentioned on the packaging. I came to know that this purple lip balm is actually cherry after checking online. Shashine lip balm purple has a very mild smell which can be hardly felt only if you sniff better. The texture of the lip balm is quite hard in the pot but once you dig it easily melts and glides soft on your lips. Even though you can see the colour in the swatch, this is not a tinted colour lip balm so no colour payoff. But it keeps the lips soft and moisturized without any greasy feel. The glossy look fades within few hours but the hydration lasts for 5 hours or more, then you need to reapply. Some lip balms soon after it loses its moisturization effect makes the lips more chapped or dryness caches up soon. But Shashine lip balm leaves a natural feeling to lips. If I need to compare this lip balm with the Shashine lip balm in orange then I would say that that fared much better than this purple lip balm since it reduced my pigmentation and moisturized my lips at the same time. But this Shashine lip balm purple just moisturizes my lips.
Pros of Shanaz Husain’s Shashine Lip Balm – Cherry:
• Moisturizes my lips pretty well without making it dry.
• Non greasy and gives light weight feel.
• Natural ingredients.
• Might look expensive for a lip balm but with the quantity it comes its ok for a lip balm addict.
Cons of Shanaz Husain’s Shashine Lip Balm – Cherry:
• Not at all travel-friendly since my previous lip balm pot in orange broke while I carried it in my hand bag.
• Unhygienic packaging. Would be better if it comes in tube packaging.
• Flavour or ingredient list not given on the outer packaging but had to be checked online.
• No SPF.
• Mild smell but might be in favour for those with sensitive nose.
IMBB Rating: 3.75/5
Will I Repurchase Shanaz Husain’s Shashine Lip Balm – Cherry?
Even though I like this lip balm, I love the orange flavour one better. If you have non-pigmented lips then you should go for this.
Shahnaz Forever Hair Oil
Shahnaz Forever Dry Hair Shampoo
Shahnaz Husain Herbal Kajal
Shahnaz Husain Hair Touch up
Shahnaz Hussain’s Henna Precious Herb Mix
Shahnaz Forever Sun Protective Cream SPF 40
Shahnaz Husain Oxygen Skin Treatment Cream
Shahnaz Husain Shaclear Skin Clear Anti Pimple Lotion
Shahnaz Hussain Softening Skin Wash vs Oriflame Silk and Cashmere in-Shower Moisturiser
Shahnaz Forever Moisturiser