Delhi heat is literally melting my brains. 😛 So these are my summer saviours at the moment. The mantra is to look fresh, keep your skin protected. So these products are the ones that I totally crushing on at the moment. I would love to know yours in the comments below. 🙂
PS : All the reviewed products are linked to their original reviews. 🙂
- Clinique Take the Day of Towelettes : These are not your regular makeup wipes. These have miceller water infused in them so they work great at not only removing the makeup but are very gentle on the skin. These are probably one of the best wipes I have used so far.
- Gucci Powder : I have hit pan on it. It’s my go to for touchups.
- Forest Essentials Rose Water : Not only rose water I am living off facial mists these days. These are the best refreshers on hot summer days.
- Beauty Formula Oil Control Tissues : Trust me when I say that my skin literally produces no oil. Sometimes when I use these blotting tissues on my skin, nothing comes out. 😛 But I still keep them for those rare days when my T Zone gets oily. 😛 Once in a while they work even on my skin.So I know they work. 😀
- Avene SPF 30 Lip Balm : It’s my ultimate favourite lip balm this summer and it has been so useful during my trip. I has not only kept my lips protected from sun but also kept them hydrated. It’s not waxy or shiny. It’s a good skincare product and I adore it.
- Cle De Peau Powder Foundation : Some days I just don’t want to wear anything on my face so I just dab some concealer wherever needed and put this amazing powder foundation on my skin. It looks like I have put in a ton of effort at getting ready while in reality it’s just the opposite. 🙂
- Guerlain BB Cream : Another light and refreshing fav of mine. I use it for evenings. Love it.
- Laura Mercier SPF 30 primer : I am in love with Laura Mercier primers. I mean could you imagine a primer giving you a sum protection as well. In these 40 degrees, I’d buy it. Plus it feels weightless on skin. Your SPF, primer, and pretty looking skin all packed in one.
- Vichy SPF 50 sunscreen : Obsessed! I am not sure if they have done some changes in the formula or what but it does not feel as heavy as the last time I picked it up.. I have it in spray form as well and I cannot get enough of these.
- Bobbi Brown Face packs : I have three of these in mini sample versions – detox, radiance boost and skin nourish. I am not too sure if I am obsessed with these but these have been pretty good on my skin. I like skin nourish one the most. It makes my skin look quite fresh after I use it but I find these more as maintenance masks.
- Aerin Ikat Jasmine : I have never been a jasmine perfume kind of a girl but this stuff is something else. It is insanely good and one of the best perfumes I have in my collection. If you don’t know, Aerin is grand daughter of Estee Lauder. Clearly she has perfume making in her genes and she has nailed it.
- YSL Sweet Manifesto EDP : I keep a sample bottle of it in my bag. It’s rather sweet of my liking but I don’t mind using it during day time. It has a soft vanilla touches to it. I feel that it kind of grows on you as you start using it day after day. Very long lasting as well.
- And ofcourse sunglasses – lots of them. 😀
What are your summer favs at the moment? 🙂