WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Tarte Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer Review, Swatch, FOTD
Claims : A light-to-medium coverage, oil-free tinted moisturizer that delivers a natural, sheer finish to revitalize all skin types while the SPF 20 protects your skin against the sun’s harmful rays. While it works with all skin types, this oil-free tinted moisturizer is ideal for tartelettes with normal to combination skin.
Price : US $36 / Rs 2200 approx
Full list of Ingredients :
My Experience with Tarte Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer :
I bought the Tarte BB cream because I was dying to try Tarte Cosmetics products after seeing all the yummy reviews on IMBB. And second I was looking for something lightweight that I could use for summers and during my travels. I haven’t used many BB creams in past so I bought two of them in one go – one by Tarte and the other by Urban Decay. Actually, I am glad that I bought both because both are extremely different from each other so I can now compare the textures and feels of different BB creams. Anyhoo, coming to the review.
- Available in 8 shades. I use Medium- Tan
- Blends seamlessly. The texture is like creamy light-weight butter. It glides on beautifully and gives light to medium coverage. The coverage is not sheer at all, it just is light. It evens out the skin tone, adds glow to the skin, and looks very natural.
- Is oil free.
- Very long lasting. It lasts all day on me in this heat. Although when I wore it in extreme heat of Bali, it stayed probably 5 hours on my skin. If I had bothered to do touch ups and all , may be it would have stayed even longer. But if you are not in extreme tropical weather I find that it holds up pretty well.
- Does not dry out my skin at all. Does not cake up or melt or slide from the skin.
- No funny smell.
- Contains SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Comes in an easy fuss free squeeze tube. So easy to carry around.
- I wouldn’t call it great for photos because I feel for photographs you do need a bit more coverage but it is EXCELLENT for every day wear.
- Gives a soft natural finish.
- The color matches my skin tone perfectly. And it does not oxidize on me. I have normal to dry skin for reference.
- Has not caused any breakouts.
Overall, I think it is one of the best BB creams I have used so far. Although it claims to be oil free, I don’t think people with oily skin would prefer the glowy look it imparts to the skin. If you are looking for something with medium to full coverage, this may not be for you. I love to use concealer for under eyes and blemishes in combination with this BB cream. That works great for day to day wear. and I find it sad that the product is not available in India. 🙁 You MUST check it out when you are travelling. It’s too good. 🙂
Rating : 4.9/5
FOTD : I have used it directly on skin and haven’t used any powder on top.
Have you used Tarte Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer? 🙂
Tarte Hope LipSurgence Natural Matte Lip Tint Review
Tarte Natural Lip Stain with LipSurgence in Moody
Tarte The Starlet Limited Edition Makeup Vanity
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Exposed
Tarte Blush & Bronze On The Go
Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay Blush in Blissful
Tarte Powderful Amazonian Clay Pressed Mineral Powder Review
Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation Review
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Flush Review
Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil Review
Tarte Exposed Lipsurgence Matte Lip Tint Review, Photos, Swatches