Hi, you beautiful girls!
Today is an exciting review, yet another product from The Body Shop. I’ve recently become a big lover of The Body Shop and I’m already stocking up on their items as if the world’s coming to an end. 😛
Why is this review going to be an exciting one for me to write? Read on to know!
Price: ₹950 but I got it online on their official site for ₹761.
Description & Claims of The Body Shop Smoky 2-in-1 Black Gel Eyeliner:
• Create Infinite Looks for Eyes and Brows.
• Innovative New 2-in-1 Smoky Gel Liner.
• With Silky Community Fair Trade Marula Oil & Ultra-Dark Pigments.
• Gives Intense Depth and Finish.
• 12 Hour Long Lasting Formula.
Features of The Body Shop Smoky 2-in-1 Black Gel Eyeliner:
• Jet Black Colour.
• Creamy Texture.
• The Brush is Attached to the Gel Eyeliner Bottle.
• Waterline Safe.
• Smudge-Proof After it Dries.
• Amazing Pigmentation.
• Can be Used on Eyes & Brows.
• Available in 2 Colours – Black & Brown.
My Experience with The Body Shop Smoky 2-in-1 Black Gel Liner and Brow Definer:
Texture: It is soft and creamy which is why it takes a little more time for the gel eyeliner to dry. That may be because you need enough time to spread it evenly throughout the brows. But since it takes time to dry, it helps me in correcting any mistakes made while application (so no complaints!).
Pigmentation: The colour is a beautiful jet black, perfect for daily wear and is not light or extremely dark. One swipe gives you a great colour pay-off.
Staying Power: It’s great! Once dried, the eyeliner does not budge no matter how much you try to rub it off. It comes out only after a little more effort and is totally safe for waterline application.
Brow Application: You just need a little of the gel liner to make the eyebrows dark enough. As I am one of those who have light eyebrows, this is a boon for me! Only a little is required to smudge it through the brows and voila! You’ve got the perfect look for any night-out.
I’m too happy with my purchase and I would tell you to grab this as soon as you can!
Pros of The Body Shop Smoky 2-in-1 Black Gel Liner and Brow Definer:
• Beautiful intense, jet black colour.
• Amazing staying power!
• Does not budge after it dries.
• Water-proof, soap-proof, oil-proof 😛
• Creamy texture, therefore smooth application.
• The brush is not rough on the skin.
• Can be used for darkening light eyebrows.
• A little goes a long way.
• Out of the box packaging.
• Brush is attached to the gel eyeliner.
• Waterline friendly.
• The brush helps in creating different types of lines.
• Helps in achieving different looks.
• Available in 2 colours.
Cons of The Body Shop Smoky 2-in-1 Black Gel Liner and Brow Definer:
• Smudges easily when rubbed initially.
• Does not stay for 12 hours long as claimed.
• Takes a while to dry due to the texture.
• Expensive (but totally worth it!).
• Takes a little more effort to remove with almond oil (the best type of makeup remover).
• You need a little practice applying it on the brows (which is not a con for me, still).
It’s everything you’ve ever wanted in eyeliners. Go for it!
IMBB Rating: 4.8/5.
Would I Recommend The Body Shop Smoky 2-in-1 Black Gel Liner and Brow Definer?
Would I Repurchase The Body Shop Smoky 2-in-1 Black Gel Liner and Brow Definer?
Yep! Once this and my L’Oreal one runs out. 😛 I might get the Brown one too, for all you know. 😛
The Body Shop Eye Definer Shade – Copper Brown
The Body Shop Eye Palette A La Mode
The Body Shop 4-Step Smoky Eyes Palette – Silver Black
The Body Shop Brow Definer – Dark Brown
The Body Shop Eye Colour – Baby Pink
Colorbar Just Smoky Kajal in Just Teal 004
Colorbar Just Smoky Kajal – Just Black
Bourjois Paris Effet Smoky Eye Pencil and Effet 3D Max Lip Gloss
VLCC Acne Care Oil Control 2 in 1 Scrub Pack
Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating 2 in 1 Wash Mask
Freeman 2-in-1 Exfoliating Body Wash Blackberry
Garnier Anti Dark Circle 2 in 1 Tinted Eye Roll On
VLCC Natural Sciences Insta Fair & Glow Clear Skin 2 in 1 Scrub Pack
Ambika Pillai Liquid Eyeliner
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner (Twinkle) Photos, Swatches
Victoria’s Secret Brilliant Glitter Liquid Liner
VOV Liquid Eyeliner
Colorbar Color Intense Liquid Liner Photos, Swatches
Daily Beauty Tips : How To Apply Liquid Eyeliner
Rimmel Liquid Eyeliner and Rimmel Pencil Eyeliner