The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Face Wash Review
As I have mentioned before, I purchase face washes like chana- watana. Literally , I need to have one near the basin,in bathroom,at office – needless to say I experiment a lot with them.
I have always been attacked with pesky pimples and as soon as I got to know that tea tree oil helps in curing them, I have been attracted to tea tree products like Rads is to ice cream or Naina to bags.:P
So I got The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Face Wash one fine day and following is my take on it.I have now almost finished using this.
Here is what The Body Shop has to say about it.
A cleansing gel-based facial wash, suitable for everyday use to help clear and prevent blemishes, removing excess oil without overdrying the skin.
Price: Rs. 475
Community Trade organic tea tree oil from Kenya – an ingredient renowned for its anti-bacterial benefits, an infusion perfect to help blemished skin
Tamanu Oil from Madagascar – traditionally used to promote healthy-looking skin and has fantastic skin moisturising properties
Lemon Tea Tree from Kenya – Anti-bacterial to give the products a zesty fragrance
Directions for use:Lather Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash. Massage gently into face and neck with fingertips in an outward circular motion. Rinse using clean water.(like eneone will use dattyyy water on her precious face!!!)
The Face wash is green liquid and every time I use it.I get this cooling effect.I love to use this after i come from the office because the commuting makes my face all dirty and full of grime. It takes of all the dirt and oil and leaves me feeling fresh.It is an excellent face wash for summers. I have to say, it does not prevent pimples.I believe that pimples/acne can be due to various reasons and one of the reasons is clogged pores so this face wash can help in cleaning the face effectively so the chances of having pimples reduce but if it is due to other reasons for eg harmonal imbalance, it cannot help.
Let me list the pros and cons:
Pros of The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Face Wash
1) Totally cleans up the face.
2) Does not dry up the skin.
3) Cooling sensation after washing the face is so refreshing.
4) I belive this face wash that i have been using alongwith the other products does contribute in clearing blemishes.
5) The quantity is a lot. I have been using it for past 6 months now and it will still last me another two weeks.
6) No slippery feel after using it.
7) Does almost everything that it claims removes excess oil without overdrying the skin.However, I cannot comment on preventing blemishes although i belive it helps in clearing them.
Cons of The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Face Wash
Err i cannot think of any con for this face wash except that one cannot expect it to prevent pimples and blemishes.
Rating : I would give this one :-* :-* :-* :-* + 0.5
Will i repurchase it: Absolutely. I have used Seaweed face wash from TBS which was costlier and lesser quantiy but this one is total paisa vasool !
I will recommend it to everyone who has oily or combination skin. I do feel since it doesnt dry the skin dry skin beauties can use it too.
Have you used The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Face Wash? Please rate in the box below
Also read :
- Himalaya Neem Foaming Face Wash and Ayur Exfoliating Strawberry Scrub Review
- Oily Skin :Lacto Calamine Deep Cleansing Face Wash Review
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner
- Review: Lotus Acne Gel with Tea Tree Oil and Lotus haul
- The Fab India TEA TREE Face Wash – REVIEW
- Oriflame Tea Tree Purifying Oil Review
- Oriflame Tea Tree Purifying Blemish Solver Review