Urban Decay Naked3 Eyeshadow Palette Review, Swatches, Eye Makeup Looks
Hi Everyone, 🙂
I had no plans of picking up the Urban Decay Naked3 Eyeshadow Palette. But when I saw it at Sephora Malaysia, I couldn’t not resist myself from picking up this gorgeous rose gold goodness. I already have a original Naked Palette. I totally enjoy using that but since the time I have got the Naked 3 Palette, I can’t stop using this one. 😀
You may also check out Sanya’s review of the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette . 🙂
Price : Rs 3200 approx / US$ 54
The palette comes with a double sided brush as seen HERE. The brush you see in the pics is from the original naked palette. There are 4 travel eyeshadow bases / primer potions – eden, original, sin and anti ageing provided with the palette.
Color Descriptions :
- Strange (pale neutral pink matte-satin) / an absolutely gorgeous color for inner corner of eyes or an eyebrow highlighter. Being matte makes it very appropriate for day time wear. Not chalky at all.
- Dust (pale metallic pink shimmer w/iridescent micro-glitter) / an iridescent pale pink that looks great as a wash of color on the lids.
- Burnout (light pinky-peach satin) / a satiny beige pink
- Limit (light dusty rose matte) / looove this one for everyday was of color all over the lid.
- Buzz (metallic rose shimmer w/silver micro-glitter) / almost like a loose mauve pink shimmer.
- Trick (light metallic pinky-copper shimmer w/tonal micro-sparkle) / a beautiful rose gold shimmer. My fav one for evening.
- Nooner (medium pinky-brown matte) / a great crease shade.
- Liar (medium metallic mauve shimmer) / a beautiful iridescent taupe mauve
- Factory (pinky-brown satin) / a se*y metallic rose gold brown
- Mugshot (metallic taupe shimmer w/slight pink shift) / this reminds me of MAC Satin Taupe
- Darkside (deep taupe-mauve satin)
- Blackheart (smoky black matte w/rosy red micro-sparkle)/ Love this one. a blackish mauve with rose gold sparkles.
Up , close and personal with Urban Decay Naked3 Eyeshadow Palette
l-r : Strange, dust, burntout, limit
l-r Buzz, trick, nooner, liar
l-r factory, mugshot, darkside, blackheart
I had this perception that the colors in the Naked3 Eyeshadow Palette would not work for me. I am not a huge pink fan on the lids. But surprisingly, the shades in the palette are not the saccharine pink kinds. There is a hint of mauve in all the shades. The glittery shades I found were like loose pigments and best used with a wet brush for that intense look. The dark shades are to die for.I haven’t done so much smokey eye makeup for days together in a long time. This palette really made me fell in love with the pretty colors and gave me break from my neutral browns. I would still call this a neutral palette only but the colors are sooo pretty and understated. One must definitely give it a try. Oh the quality of every single eyeshadow is beyond beautiful. They are buttery smooth, pigmented, stay on all day long and blend seamlessly. The compact packaging is easier to carry around. It’s huge leap from the bulky cardboard(y) packaging for the UD Original palette. This is more like those tin pencil boxes.
Beautiful quality. Excellent colors. Gorgeous Packaging. Worth Every Penny.
I LOVE IT! :))
Urban Decay Naked Palette 2 Review
Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation
Urban Decay Naked Palette
Urban Decay Fun Palette
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick – Catfight
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Revlon Nearly Naked Makeup Foundation with SPF 20
Sleek Makeup True Colour Lipstick – Naked
Maybelline Watershine Liquid Gloss Naked Brown
theBalm Balm Voyage Makeup Palette
Sleek Makeup i-Divine Mineral Based Primer Palette
Kryolan Supracolor Makeup Palette with 6 Colours
BH Cosmetics 88 Color Matte Eyeshadow Palette
MUA Professional Heaven and Earth Eyeshadow Palette