WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
For quite some time now, I saw Himalayan pink salt being lauded and applauded for being the ‘purest salt on earth’. I was intrigued and researched about it to discover that whether it lives up to its glorious title. From cleansing your skin and body to balancing your pH, Himalayan pink salt is magical in its truest sense. In this article, I will talk about its source, benefits and how to use it for best results.
The famed Himalayan pink salt is a type of rock salt that is mined from Khewra Salt Mines in Jhelum district of Punjab. This province in Pakistan is supposedly millions of years old and has huge salt crystal protrusions.
This salt is rich in sodium and also contains trace amounts of minerals like calcium, chloride, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium.
1. Detoxifies body and skin
One of the best uses of Himalayan pink salt is as a detoxifier. It helps to eliminate toxins from your body, leaving it rejuvenated and completely free of junk.
2. Balances skin pH
It is a wonderful ingredient to balance your skin pH, tighten pores and remove impurities. It corrects the skin’s pH and makes it conducive for cellular repair.
3. Removes odor
Himalayan salt is a great natural way to remove odor. So, whether it’s bad breath and foul body odor, you can trust this miracle salt to completely cure and remove odor.
4. Cures Soreness
It is an ultimate relaxer and and helps with muscle fatigue and soreness.
5. Clears out skin
It reduces sebum production and clears skin congestion, thus helping with acne and blemishes.
6. Improves blood circulation and digestion
It also helps in cleaning out your body by aiding circulation and better digestion.
How to Use:
Here I am listing 4 ways you can use Himalayan pink salt and experience its healing powers.
1. Add 1 small cup of Himalayan pink salt to warm water and soak in it. It will help in calming your senses, sucking out toxins and gives you a very relaxed detoxified feeling. Not only this, if you have tight muscles and body ache, this bath will completely rejuvenate you. For extra benefits, you can add a few drops of lavender oil and experience an exotic spa at home.
2. Take a cup of fine-grain Himalayan salt and mix it with coconut oil. Mix it well and use it as a body scrub. It is an excellent exfoliator that will remove your dead cells, help in regeneration of new cells and cure irritation. If you suffer from flaky skin, especially on your butt, knees, elbows and back, you should definitely try this out.
3. Mix half a teaspoon of the salt with half cup water. This can be used as a facial spray and a hair spray. If you have oily troubled skin, this will help in curing that. If you have dry skin, you can add a little aloe vera gel and coconut oil to help with the dryness. As a hair spray, it can give you the perfect beachy waves.
4. Make a electrolyte rich sole solution that can improve hydration, circulation and digestion. Fill a glass jar about 1/4 with Himalayan salt. Fill the rest of the jar with filtered water. Add a plastic lid, shake and let sit overnight. Add 1 teaspoon of this sole solution to filtered water and drink in the morning. You can use the master solution till it gets over.
Image Source: Few images are taken from Google
How to Use Translucent Powder on Dark Skin
How To Use A Beauty Blender For Concealer
How to Use Castor Oil for Eyelash Growth
Ways To Use Water For Flawless Makeup
Equate Pink Himalayan Refreshing Body Wash
Freeman Rejuvenating Cucumber and Pink Salt Clay Mask
5 Nourishing Coconut Milk Recipes for Better Health, Skin and Hair
10 Health, Skin Care and Hair Care Benefits of Gelatin
Healthy Juices for Flawless Skin and Gorgeous Hair
10 Tricks to Beautiful, Healthy Skin and Hair
Effective DIY Recipes Using Cloves for Healthy Body, Skin and Hair