Valentine’s is just around the corner. All we think about how romantic it is going to be on that day. So I decided to share my Valentine’s special face mask made with strawberries and chocolate. What better ingredients can one use for the valentines.
• 3 strawberries
• 1 tbsp cocoa powder
• 1 tsp honey
• 1 fork
How to make the mask
1. Wash and de-stem the strawberries and put them in a bowl.
4. Now add the cocoa powder to the liquids. Mix the cocoa powder slowly since it tends to fly around. Break any lumps and make a smooth paste
6. After 15 mins, wet your finger tips and move it in circles on your face. The mask also acts as a gentle scrub due to the cocoa powder.
7. Wash it with lukewarm water and pat to dry
8. Follow it up with a toner and moisturizer and you are all set for the big day.
Strawberries: Strawberries are full of anti oxidant and astringent properties. So they help remove dead cells and prevent signs of aging. They are full of Vitamin C hence they make the complexion clear. The best part is they are loaded with salycylic acid which works amazingly in minimizing acne and prevents the reoccurrence.
Chocolate: Pure Cocoa has very high level of antioxidants. It promotes cell repair and prevents wrinkles. Its high vitamin & mineral content increases skin hydration and decreases roughness.
Honey: Honey is a super moisturizing agent as we all know.
Bio Skincare Exfoliating Strawberry Face and Body Scrub
Lakme Fruit Blast Facewash Strawberry
Forest Essentials Treatment Mask Purifying Yogurt
Fab India Coral Glow Face Pack
Easy Homemade Face Packs for Dry and Oily Skin
Anti Aging Homemade Face Pack (With Photos)
Health Benefits of Dark Chocolate
Montagne Jeunesse Chocolate Face Masque
Lush Mint Julips Peppermint and Chocolate Sugar Lip Scrub
Almay One Coat Nourishing Mascara
Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner
Valentine’s Day Date Makeup using Maybelline 14 Hour Superstay Lipstick
Soft and Girly Pink Valentine’s Day Makeup
Valentine’s Day Nail Art Tutorial
Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas