WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
I recently saw this product’s ad on TV and got really curious; so, I bought it. The whole reason I had stopped using depilation creams was, because I thought they were starting to darken my skin. That’s why this product seemed intriguing to me. Read on to know whether it lives up to its words, or not.
Price: ₹55 for 25 gm.
Description & Claims of Veet Hair Removal Cream Brightening for Sensitive Skin :
• Enriched with Microbeads.
• Removes Short, Stubborn Hair & also Gently Removes Dead Skin Cells.
• Reveals Smooth & Visibly Brighter Skin with every Depilation.
• Suitable for Use on Legs, Arms, Underarms & Bikini Line.
Features of Veet Hair Removal Cream Brightening for Sensitive Skin:
• It’s a Brightening Depilation Hair Removal Cream.
• Available for Normal-Dry & Sensitive Skin Types in Different Quantities.
• Skin-O-Meter is Provided.
• Non-Sickening Fragrance.
• Contains Green-Coloured Microbeads.
• Shelf Life – 2 Years.
How to Use Veet Hair Removal Cream Brightening for Sensitive Skin:
• Apply a thick layer with spatula to fully coat hair. Do no rub it in.
• Leave it on for 5-10 minutes (max! for sensitive skin).
• Remove with spatula and rinse with water then dry.
My Experience with Veet Hair Removal Cream Brightening for Sensitive Skin:
I was using a depilation cream after years. If I recall correctly, the only reason I bought this depilation cream, was the “brightening” written on the pack. When I applied it on my hand, the application was smooth and a little amount covered a lot. As the sensitive skin pack says, I left it on for 10 minutes (max!) and removed it using the spatula but I don’t use the one they provide because I find it a little harsh for my skin.
After application, I noticed my skin was smooth and soft. It had also started to brighten my skin, which came as a surprise because it was actually true to its claim! Now, it’s not going to make your skin as white as a cheese cottage 😛 But it will definitely show a little result, if not much. After shaving, I do find an inflamed region on my skin but I don’t think it was because of this cream which is a big plus point for me. I also did not come across any burning, itching as compared to shaving which makes this product a really cool one! I’m glad I bought this 😀
Pros of Veet Hair Removal Cream Brightening for Sensitive Skin:
• Smooth application.
• Doesn’t burn, itch and inflame skin.
• Available in 2 variants – Normal to dry skin & Sensitive skin.
• A little goes a long way.
• Pleasant scent.
• Contains a skin-o-meter on the pack for you to differentiate.
Cons of Veet Hair Removal Cream Brightening for Sensitive Skin;
• None that I can think of right now.
The product is true to its claims but does not do any major skin brightening (according to me). It has a pleasant smell unlike the previous Veet products (not counting the naturals range). It makes skin soft and smooth & also starts to brighten a bit from the first use. I use the sensitive variant as I have sensitive to normal skin and it worked well! So I will be repurchasing this 🙂
IMBB Rating : 4.5/5.
Would I Recommend & Repurchase Veet Hair Removal Cream Brightening for Sensitive Skin?
• Don’t use on the face, chest, private areas, varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty or broken skin, irritated or sun burnt skin.
• Don’t use on skin that has had an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past.
• Always do a patch-test 24 hours before fully applying it.
• Read instructions and do’s & don’t on the pack carefully before applying.
Veet Hair Removal Cream for Dry Skin
Veet Suprem’ Essence Hair Removal Cream Review
Veet Hair Removal Cream for Normal Skin Review
Nature’s Essence Personal Care – Lacto Bleach
Nair Facial Hair Removal Cream
Bikini-Line Hair Removal Tips
Shaving for Hair Removal
Veet Ready To Use Wax Strips
L’Occitane Immortelle Brightening Moisture Cream Review
Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective White Skin Brightening Exfoliator Review
Chambor White Brightening Moisturizing Cream Review
Aromamagic Brightening Beauty Pack
Olay White Radiance Intensive Brightening Serum
6 Homemade Facial Scrubs for Sensitive Skin
Best Moisturizer for Dry Sensitive Skin – Ask IMBBKaya Skin Clinic Face Cleanser For Sensitive Skin
8 Best Home Remedies for Dry and Sensitive Skin