Today, I am reviewing a product which I got from the huge blog sale held on IMBB recently and I am just so glad I got this. I wanted to try Zoya nail paints since long and what better way than to get them on such discounts: P Anyway, want to announce that with this nail paint, my search for a perfect pink nude nail paint ends!
Zoya nail paints retail at around Rs. 450
15 ml (double as compared to the normal drugstore brands which have 7 ml 0r 8 ml quantity).
Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde resin, Toluene, Camphor and Dibutyl Phthalate Free. Vegan friendly nail color! Zoya Nail Polish in Gretchen can be best described as: Light milky brown with neutral pink tint and warm clay undertones with a smooth creme finish. A soft earth tone that suits both deep and fair skin tones.
Butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, acetyl tributyl citrate, isopropyl alcohol, copolymers.
My Experience with Zoya Nail Polish in Gretchen:
Zoya is a professional nail lacquer company which has an exhaustive range of colors and finishes in nail polishes and its nail polishes are only available in some major reputed salons and a few online sites. So, when I saw this on the blog sale, I knew I had to buy it because I have a weakness for n*de nail polishes and it was Zoya! I love perfectly manicured hands with a stunning soft pastel nude nail polish. This shade is the perfect nude with soft pink undertones which makes it perfectly suitable for office wear when you want neat and healthy looking nails. The finish is creme and it applies evenly.
The consistency is amazing, it is neither too thin nor gloopy and the pigmentation is also too good. The first coat is somewhat translucent but it becomes opaque with two coats. The nail polish dries well with absolutely no streaks.
The staying power is also commendable because it did not chip for good 5 days after which small chipping could be observed if you looked closely. Overall, if you want perfectly manicured hands with neat healthy pink nails for office, this is definitely the best nail paint ever!
Pros of Zoya Nail Polish in Gretchen:
- Stunning n*de shade with light pink undertones.
- Dries evenly with no streaking.
- Becomes opaque in two coats and gives the appearance of perfect healthy pink nails. Just like you got a manicure in a salon!
- Neither too thin nor gloopy.
- Exhaustive colour range and finishes in Zoya which will turn even a die-hard nail polish hater into a lover!
- Staying power is commendable.
- These nail lacquers are formulated without formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, camphor, and Dibutyl phthalate which are so bad for the nails.
- Double the quantity of what drugstore brands offer.
Cons of Zoya Nail Polish in Gretchen:
- It’s just expensive. It falls in the price range of OPI, Essie nail paints which are all high end nail polishes, but it offers double the quantity and amazing colour range and quality, so I am not complaining.
- Not available easily.
10/5 for the colour, 5/5 for the quality and brand!
I would definitely buy the glitter nail polishes that Zoya offers because I am crazy about glitter nails! Also, if you spot any Zoya nail paints on discount next time on IMBB blog sale, run, hop and jump to get it: D
Zoya Nail Polish – Neve
Zoya Nail Lacquer – Fei Fei
Zoya Nail Lacquer – Storm
Colorbar Nail Polish Remover Review + Nail Art
O.P.I. Color To Diner For Nail Polish
O.P.I Shatter Nail Polish – Gold Shatter
China Glaze Nail Polish – Rich & Famous
Sephora Smooth Nail Polish Remover
4 Nail Polish Colors and their Dupes
OPI Nail Polish in Just Spotted The Lizard