It is raining here in Delhi and the weather is awesome. Today, I will be sharing a very nice DIY which is my mother’s recipe and she has been using for ages. It is a cleansing milk consisting of only raw milk and almond. We all know the goodness of raw milk for its cleansing properties. It has the capability of removing even the last dredge of dirt. And almond with milk is famous for skin whitening. Almond milk is an excellent source of vitamin E, a known antioxidant. Antioxidants protect cells from damage caused by free radicals.
• Almonds: Soaked in water overnight
• Raw Milk
• Rubbing Stone (the one which is used for making chandan paste).
Process to make Almond Milk:
1. Peel off the almonds already soaked in water. Now take the rubbing stone and clean it. If you do not regular rubbing stone, you can take any stone with smooth surface
2. Now dip the almond in raw milk and rub against the stone to make a fine paste.
3. Likewise make the paste of 3-4 almonds and collect it in a clean bowl. Now add 2 tablespoon of raw milk to this concentrate and voila you are done!
Here is a list of types of milk that you can use for this DIY as per your skin-type:
All or Normal – Buttermilk, Goats Milk, Rice Milk, Soy Milk.
Oily – Buttermilk, Skim Milk
Dry – Full Cream, Soy Milk, Goats Milk.
Sensitive – Buttermilk, Goats Milk, Soy Milk.
Dehydrated – Full Cream, Rice Milk, Soy Milk.
Mature – Full Cream, Soy Milk.
Acne-prone – Rice Milk, Skim Milk.
Enjoy this all natural cleansing milk. It is capable of removing the make up efficiently. I love using this almond milk especially in winters to remove all the dirt off my face.
Hope you like this DIY and will try it!!
Aroma Magic Almond Nourishing Cream
Chanel Precision Hydramax + Active Nutrition Nourishing Cream
Fab India Coral Glow Face Pack
Easy Homemade Face Packs for Dry and Oily Skin
Anti Aging Homemade Face Pack (With Photos)
Aroma Magic Almond Oil Review
Biotique Almond Oil Cleanser
Dove Elixir Rose & Almond Oil
Khadi Sweet Almond Oil
Khadi Herbal Honey and Almond Oil Shampoo
Himalaya Cleansing Milk
Ayur Deep Pore Cleansing Milk
Himalaya Herbals Deep Cleansing Milk
VLCC Skin Defense Sandal Cleansing Milk & Rose Water Toner
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!
Indian women are talking about:
- diy skin lightening cream
- using rice in lotions diy