How to Get Bigger Lips
Beautiful plump lips undeniably up the oomph factor of a woman’s face and personality. Everyone wants a Jolie-esque pout and bigger lips without surgery and without the harsh chemicals in lip plumpers.
Here’s what you can do to get bigger lips at home:
Exfoliation of the lips causes slight irritation and naturally increases blood flow to the area, making the lips swell beautifully.
After you brush your teeth, use a soft-bristle toothbrush and a gentle face scrub to exfoliate your lips. Be careful not to be too harsh, else you’ll end up scraping off skin. Do this for five minutes so that all the dead skin is removed, and lips feel warm and tingly. Rinse. Apply a Vitamin E containing lip balm of your choice in generous amounts.
A simple recipe to exfoliate your lips:
Mix half a tbsp table salt, half a tbsp cinnamon powder with a small scoop of Vaseline. Use this as your exfoliant. Keep rubbing over your lips until they feel slick and smooth. Leave on for a few minutes before rinsing off.
2. Cinnamon –A Natural Lip Plumper
You can buy a tiny bottle of 100% pure cinnamon oil at a big drugstores or essential oil marts. You will likely find them in food stores as well.
Cinnamon stimulates blood supply to the lips. Since even a small drop of the oil is very spicy and potent, it would be advisable not to apply this right after exfoliation. Wait for two hours after applying your lip balm before you pick up the cinnamon oil bottle.
Do NOT apply directly, unless you want smoke coming out of your ears. Mix one drop into a dollop of lip balm. Using more will cause a significant stinging sensation, so don’t be over-zealous.
3. Niacin or Vitamin B3
These are easily available in tablet form at the local pharmacy. This ingredient is found in the best of cosmetic lip plumpers. The reason for it is that niacin causes the blood capillaries in the lips to swell, engorge with blood and also appear redder.
As with cinnamon, the key is to use a little at a time, unless you want a bad case of itchy lips. Crush half a tablet into powder and dissolve it in lip balm. Apply while stretching open your lips as much as possible.
4. Makeup for Getting Bigger Lips
• Apply a small amount of concealer to hide the creases and fine lines.
• Follow up with a light application of powder to lock the concealer in.
• Use a lip liner close to your natural lip colour to line your lips. To make them appear fuller, you can line just outside the edge of the lips. If you leave the corners very lightly touched and line only the centre part prominently, an illusion of thicker lips will be created.
• Gloss reflects light and gives an illusion of plump lips. Pick two colours of gloss. Keep the darker one as the base colour and use the lighter one for highlighting the fleshy part in the centre. When light will reflect more from this part, it will give a fuller look to your lips.
If you choose to use cosmetic lip plumpers, then select one that is organic and does not contain harsh chemicals to irritate your lips.
Remember that dry lips look shriveled and thinner, while well-moisturized lips look fuller. Drink lots of water to keep them hydrated and don’t be stingy with the lip balm. Using cinnamon powder may have a slightly drying effect, so conditioning your lips is especially important. Exfoliating after dinner and keeping the lip balm overnight will ensure that your lips absorb the moisture well and stay healthy-looking.
How to Make Eyes Look Bigger
How To get Rid of Dark Lips
How to Wear Dark Lipsticks and Lipglosses
Lips: How to Make Lips Look Fuller
10 Home Remedies to treat Chapped Lips
How to Apply Lipstick for Great Lips
Look Book: Holiday Lips
How To Remove Lip Stains
EVA Lush Lips Nourishing Lip Balm Strawberry Bite
Lips: Lakme Nine to Five Lipsticks
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!
Indian women are talking about:
- how to get bigger lips
- how to get bigger lips naturally