Hello My Lovelies!
Today, I’m going to be showing you a picture tutorial of the eye makeup I had applied recently.
Following are the steps:
- Apply your favorite eye shadow primer and apply NYX eye shadow base in white all over the eyelid.
- Apply a light brown eye shadow in the crease and slightly above it; blend it properly.
- Take a darker brown and apply it on the outer corner of the eye, outer 1/3rd of the eye and in the crease. Blend it properly with the lighter brown previously applied.
- Take a crease brush and make an outer V with a matte black eye shadow. Blend this on the outer 1/3rd of the eye along with the brown with a fluffy/blending brush. Note: All colors used so far are “matte.”
- Take some shimmery golden eye shadow pigment and apply it to the remaining 2/3rd of the eyelid. I’ve used the “Faces Stackable – Enchanted in Golden” shade with a flat shading brush. Blend it well with the blacks and browns.
- Use a highlight color on your brow bone and on the inner corner of the eye (tear duct area) and blend it well with the golden pigment.
- Take a pencil brush and apply the golden pigment on the bottom lash line (inner 1/2 of the lash line) and apply a dark brown on the outer half of the bottom lash line. Blend any harsh lines.
- Go ahead with all the colors again if you want to intensify the colors or if you have lost any color due to excessive blending. DO NOT BLEND the golden pigments too much. They tend to fade away, so use small patting motions when applying pigments.
- Line your water line with a black gel liner. I’ve used the Inglot gel liner.
- Apply eyeliner on the upper lash line and slightly wing it. Extend it on the inner corner to make your eyes applying slimmer and more feline; this is mostly used in “Arabic” eye makeup. You can line the bottom lash line as well. I have skipped it since I didn’t want it to look extreme.
- Curl your lashes and apply your favorite mascara.
- Apply concealer below your eyes and cheek bones to hide away any discoloration or eye shadow fall-outs.
You can also use false eye lashes, I have skipped this step since I’m not a fan of false eyelashes. If you want a more subtle look, you can use only dark browns and skip the black eye shadow.
Hope this tutorial helped you girls! I’ll keep you posted with more makeup tutorials.
Products Used For This Tutorial:
BHCosmetics – Eye and Lip Primer, 120 Eye shadow Palette.
- Lakme Moon Dust palette- BLACK eyeshadow from this palette.
- L’Oreal Extra Volume Collagene Waterproof Mascara.
- Inglot Gel liner in Black.
- Too Faced Cosmetics – Silk Teddy eyeshadow (for highlighting).
- Faces Stackable “Enchanted” Golden Pigment.
- Normal eyeshadow brush for applying the colors.
- Fluffy/Blending Brush for blending.
- Flat shading/Pancake brush for applying pigments.
- Crease brush.
- Pencil brush.
- Angled brush for gel liner.
YSL Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss
Golden Brown Eye Makeup Tutorial
Golden Eye Makeup Photo Tutorial
Coastal Scents Hot Pot Dark Golden Olive ME 01
Black Smokey Eye Tutorial
Smokey Eye: Brown Black Smokey Eye Tutorial
Shimmery Grey Black Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Dramatic Smokey Eye Using ELF Eyeshadow Quad
5 Minute Everyday Eye Makeup Look Tutorial
Silver Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Blue Pink Eye Makeup Tutorial
Double Winged Eye Liner Tutorial
Silver Plum Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy 3-minute Neutral Eye Makeup Tutorial
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!
Indian women are talking about:
- smokey eye tutorial
- smokey eyes makeup step by step