How are you all? Thanks so much for the lovely comments on the previous eye makeup tutorial. I hope some of you must have tried it Well, today I am going to show you an eye makeup look created just by using coloured eye liner pencils.
Here’s the look:
Well, I am sure all of you must be having coloured eyeliner pencils. I chose green, purple and blue colours as these colours are readily available eyeliners and I am sure most of you must be already having them.
- Lakme Eye glide eye liner pencil – Peacock Green.
- Ikonic Gel Liner – Violet Gem.
- Oriflame Very Me Double Trouble eye pencil – Electric Purple.
- Miss Claire eye pencil – blue.
- Lakme Eyeconic Kajal.
- Rimmel London Eye pencil – White.
Step-by-step instructions on how to achieve the above look:
Since I am going to use eye pencils all over which are a little difficult to blend with brushes all the time, so I have used my fingers for blending except on the outer V corner.
1. Prime your eyelids with an eye shadow base.
2. Apply the green eye pencil on your eye lid (apply it lightly on the inner corner and do not go into the crease and outer corner).
3. Now, take purple eye pencil (Ikonic Gel liner – Violet Gem) and apply it on the outer half of the eye lid. Deepen the colour in the outer V corner.
(Note: If the colours look too light, reapply them and blend them again and build the colours).
4. Next, take a lilac/mauve eye pencil (this should be a shade or two lighter than the eye pencil applied in the step above, I have used Oriflame Very Me Double trouble Eye Pencil- Electric Purple) and apply this pencil in the crease and outer V blending it well with the green and purple colours applied in the previous steps (refer image marked 4).
5. Line your upper lash line with black eyeliner.
6. Apply blue eye pencil on the outer lower lash line and green eye pencil on the rest of the lower lash line. (refer image marked 6)
7. Line your lower water line with black eye liner pencil or kohl.
8. Highlight your brow bone (I have used a white eye pencil from Rimmel London. Sorry forgot to include it in the picture).
9. Fill in your eye brows and curl your lashes and apply mascara if you like.
and you are done!
I hope you liked this tutorial
Thank you all for reading, see ya!
Gold Green and Red Ethnic Eye Makeup Tutorial
Dark Green and Duochrome Purple Eye Makeup Tutorial
Smokey Dark Grey and Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Outfit of the Day: Green Peplum Top
Lavender Purple Eye Makeup Tutorial
Gunpowder Grey and Purple Eye Makeup Tutorial
Grey and Purple Eye Makeup Look Tutorial
Easy Blue Purple Eye Tutorial
How to Apply Pencil Eyeliner – tutorial
Chambor Dazzle Eye Liner Pencil – Black Dazzle
Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil # Purple Passion
Revlon Magic Eyeliner Pencil Smokey Black