Makeup for Dark Skin
Indian complexion is one of the sexiest and sassy complexions world over; no wonder Bollywood actresses are loved worldwide. But makeup for dark skin gets a bit tacky while choosing and applying makeup which will further accentuate the dark complexion, hence one must be very careful while choosing and applying makeup on dark complexion. Here’s a complete guide on choosing the best makeup for the dark or dusky complexion.
• When using a foundation try a smooth or liquid foundation and one that is not oily at all. It is much better to go for a water-based foundation.
• If there is more pigmentation on the skin, never make use of orange based products. A pure foundation and an extremely superior concealer are essential for giving an ideal skin.
• The foundation used should be under no circumstances of a lighter color than the color of your skin. Try your best to use the foundation which is closest to your skin color. Indulge in lighter coverage while applying the foundation.
• Always bear in mind that darker skin show coatings of make-up a great deal more than the fair color. Extraordinary care should be taken while merging the foundation with the skin color. Make sure that the effect of make-up is checked in daytime.
• For the eye makeup choose the colors like copper, dark browns, earthly colors, prunes and burgundy. At all times dust a little wobbly lucent powder above the eye shadow for fine and noticeable shine for an evening party.
• It is advisable not to make use of eyeliner as it might mess up the appearance of the eyes if the application is not proper.
• Mascara could be used but only if you choose the color which has a natural and a clear color.
• Do not make use of very light or white colors.
• If the color of the skin is dark stick to basic, mute and simple colors.
• Gold, maroon, earthly colored lipsticks are actually paramount for darkish skins. Darker shades like mauve, pink and silver look best on the lighter shades of skin.
• Prefer lipsticks with not glossy finish instead of frosted ones.
• The colors of the lipstick should neither be too dark or too light. Average dull shades would look the finest. Dazzling pinks or reds should be completely rejected. If by any chance you have extra dark lips, before the application of the lipstick, apply a little foundation and face powder on the lips.
• Blush is very significant in the over all makeup and for darker skin particularly make use of deep orange, rose and coral shades and keep away from brown and peach colors or tones.
• With an extremely dark complexion you can make a choice of dark crimson during the daytime and for an evening event choose wine, plums and bronze.
• During night time you can put in glitter by giving a touch with gold tone as this particular shade actually goes fine with darker tone of skin.
• Mostly all the color look good on the dark skin but the game lays in picking the right shade of color.
• Medium to dark shades of any color look great with the dark complexion.
• Earthy browns, deep chocolate shades with a hint of red, deep orange and red look great on dark skin.
• Deep reds and purples and shades of silvers, gold and metallic look great even with the dark complexion. The safest escapes are the mute, mundane shades of nail paints.
Lip Colors Which Do NOT Suit Dark Skin
LUSH Dark Angels Skin Cleanser Review
How to Get Rid of Dark Knees
Makeup for Indian Skin Tone
How to Wear Dark Lipsticks and Lipglosses
How to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under the Eyes
Different Eye Makeup Styles
Top 5 Online Makeup Shops
Eye Makeup for Older Women
Quotes on Women, Makeup and Beauty
Makeup and Cosmetics Fun Facts