Hi pretty ones!
My semester exams ended today and I am literally dancing like a peacock! I had a lot of pending articles to be written for IMBB and now they will start coming to you all one by one . I was just going through all my previous articles and realized with a start that I haven’t done any eye make up tutorial since such a long time. Checking my kitty, I found my gorgeous Incolor Bliss blue eyeshadow and another one called “Black Brown” from the same brand which was lying unused because of its funny nature.
I had ordered it online expecting a pigmented dark brown, but it turned out to be a shimmery brown with green undertones! It becomes a shimmery dark green when topped on a black base. So myself in a “peacock dance” mood and me having a blue and shimmery dark green eyeshadow, made me come up with a peacock feather inspired eye make up look for the coming Christmas and new year parties. ;) I do hope you all enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed creating this look.
Here are the products used:
- VOV 2 colors eyebrow powder set
- Lakme perfect radiance compact in # golden medium
- Incolor professional eye shadows in #bliss blue and # black brown
- Elle 18 kajal. This forms our black base
- Maybelline Colossal Kajal
- Maybelline Hypercurl mascara
- Street wear perfect definition eyeliner in #01 black
- Lakme eye quartet in # desert rose
- Vega eye shadow brush
- Camlin brushes for blending
- This is my eye without makeup. I do not own any eye make up primer and so I just dab compact powder all over the eye socket. Then I follow up with filling my sparse eyebrows with the VOV eyebrow powder. If you have eyebrows like me, please do not skip this step, heavily done eyes with sparse eyebrows looks like a real mismatch. Use any brown eye shadow if you don’t have an eyebrow powder.
- Rub some Elle 18 kajal on your index finger and wipe it all across your eyelid. You can use a proper black base if you have one. P5
- Then, take some of the “Black Brown” eye shadow on your brush and dab it on inner half of the upper eyelid. You can use any shimmery dark green eye shadow which you have.
- Now take a bright blue eye shadow, such as the “bliss blue” from Incolor and dab it on the outer half of the upper lid. I used my fingers to blend it in.
- Take some matte brown eye shadow on your blending brush and brush away the harsh lines on the crease the brown color will give the required depth to your eyes too.
- Now take a pale golden shade and swipe it below your brow bone to highlight it. P9
- Apply a winged line of liquid eye liner.
- Finally apply kajal and mascara and you are done! This is how it should look.
Dark Blue Smokey Eye Makeup
Shimmery Grey Black Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Silver Plum Eye Makeup Tutorial
Lakme Eye Quartet Botanica Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy Office Eye MakeUp Tutorial
Silver Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye makeup tutorial using MAC Siahi Fluidline
Golden Black Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy 3-minute Neutral Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye Makeup: Soft Smokey Eyes- Makeup Tutorial
Blue Pink Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye Makeup Tutorial : Golden Bronze
Diwali Makeup Tutorial – Glitterly Golden Blue Eyes
Estee Lauder Blue Dahlia Eye Makeup Tutorial
If you've used this product, rate it in the box above and write the review below!
Indian women are talking about:
- blue eyeshadow tutorials for brown eyes
- eye shadow of peacock shades