Nowadays, every skin repair or rejuvenating cream in the market comes with one key ingredient – vitamin C. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that encourages the production of collagen, protects and repairs the damage that the skin has suffered over the years and improves elasticity. My dermatologist recommended me Strea C10 Pure Vitamin C cream for the pigmentation and damage that I suffer from thanks to not using a sunscreen ( I am 24). I must say this has been a saviour for my dull and lifeless skin, its a boon and I just love it. I have been using it for 1-½ months and my skin texture and pigmentation has improved by leaps and bounds. I am getting complimented for my skin wherever I go these days, thanks to this Vitamin C Cream.
Strea C10 is produced by Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories and is available in almost any medical or drugstore. The pack comes with 28 Vegiecaps of 0.5 ml, each priced at Rs. 1250, yeah a whooping Rs. 1250. Apparently, Vitamin C in its pure form oxidizes really fast once in contact with sunlight and heat (that means the vitamin C in all the creams that boast of Vitamin C is not going to work for your skin) and that is why it is protected in these vegie caps and hence its priced on the higher side.
Pure Vitamin C.
My Verdict on Dr. Reddy’s Strea C10 Pure Vitamin C Cream:
I have completely fallen in love with this, but its like falling in love with a girlfriend that is high maintenance and that will eventually drain me down :hihi: ( I am a girl, just used the word “girlfriend” as a reference *chuckle*). I will only use this cream till my skin gets healed because I cannot afford it forever
I advise every girl and women who suffers from pigmentation, crow’s feet, wrinkles, dullness to use it for a month and see the difference yourself
Pros of Dr. Reddy’s Strea C10 Pure Vitamin C Cream:
- Completely removed my crow’s feet.
- Smoothened my skin and made it look even.
- Removed my pigmentation up to 90%.
- Can be used as a primer, before you apply your foundation.
- It blends like a dream.
- Get ready for the compliments that everybody will shower you with.
- Does not contain preservatives, fragrances and sensitizers.
Cons of Dr. Reddy’s Strea C10 Pure Vitamin C Cream:
- The VegieCaps need to be broken and for this you need to separate the head from the body. When doing this, I have accidentally punctured the cream on my dress or mirror (even a miniscule amount of cream lost is a huge waste of money).
- The price, sigh, it is priced at Rs. 1250 and lasts only a month
- Can be drying for very dry skin.
- You need to use sunscreen once you apply this as Vitamin C makes your skin photosensitive.
The Body Shop – Vitamin E Moisture Lotion SPF 15
The Body Shop Vitamin C Microdermabrasion
Fab India Vitamin E De Pigmentation Cream
How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home
The Body Shop Vitamin C Peel Off Mask
Aroma Magic Vitamin E Nourishing Cream
The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisturising Cream
Vitamin: Beauty Vitamins| Beauty Supplements
The Body Shop Vitamin E Facial Oil