Indian Bridal Jewelry Tips
Received this nice write up from PR today. Sharing it with you guys. 🙂 Guess it’s the wedding season, might help a few of you brides to be out there. 🙂
Shaheen Abbas recently launched a precious jewelry line “A few of their favorite things” with her partner Shabana Shaikh. Shaheen’s love affair with diamonds began at an early stage, and after having already established a successful franchise of semi-precious jewelry that retails across the world she has taken the step to create a unique new brand with her best friend Shabana. Shaheen is a globetrotter and has used her experiences to craft this collection.
Shaheen Abbas has given some tips and trends for the upcoming wedding season:
1. Jewelry is an intricate part of our culture more so during a wedding. The selection of jewelry has to be reflective of your personality and must compliment your ensemble.
2. The Solitaire wedding ring should be simple and well designed with the focus being on the solitaire. On the other hand, the main wedding day jewelry should be dramatic. Today we can see a wide selection to choose from depending on the personal choice and outfit of the bride. The sets can have a Mughal theme using diamonds and uncuts along with precious stones like emeralds and rubies all together in a set. This never fails to dazzle.
3. A floral theme using rose cuts and round brilliants with stones like corals and tourmalines is also very poplar and unique. Then there are pieces which have all uncut diamonds which can be used for the sangeet , mehendi etc.
4. The Maang tikka also makes a bride stand out from the guests and it adds that extra bit to the entire look.
5. A nath is also something which brides should bring back with a vengeance, it photographs beautifully and in Shaheen’s words, “Nothing says “Bride” more than a nath!”
6. For the cocktail functions a wide variety of pieces like cuffs, earrings, neckpieces which have the invisible ruby or sapphire setting look very contemporary and stylish and makes one instantly stand out.
7. Finally, never overload yourself with too many pieces. Do a complete look test and add, subtract pieces according to what you can carry.
Dont let the jewelry wear you , You wear the jewelry!
Indian Bridal Wear
Indian Bridal Face Makeup
Makeup for Indian Bride| Indian Bridal Makeup
Indian Bridal Makeup Suggestion
How to Wear Jewelry & Fashion Accessories
My Casual Jewelry Collection
Jewelry: Indian Designer Jewellery
Jewelry: How to Clean Jewellery at Home
10 Fantastic Tips for your Bridal Make up
Top 8 Indian Bridal Wear from Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week
55 thoughts on “Indian Bridal Jewelry Tips by Shaheen Abbas”
Really nice tips and will be a lot helpful for the brides to be :yes:
you can check out shaheen’s jewelry here. 🙂
Loved the first pic’s earrings.They look so chic yet traditional.My sis is getting married soon and she is looking for something like this.Will go through th whole website now 🙂 Thanks for posting this Rati 🙂
glad nikita. :)) i loved the tips she has given so thought i’d share. :))
luv these pieces :woot: :woot: :woot:
Me too.. they are so gorgeous, arent they?
yeah :love: :love:
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
:stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars:
doctor uncle se you came back. what did he say? 🙂
nikaal dia mera wisdom toooth…mera left cheek is soooooo swolllen…aaiyyooooo
🙁 😥 😥 😥
daaactor uncil ne bola…teiko wisdom suit nhi krti gudiya 😛 😛
Awwwwwwwwwwww..Nupurii…tight hugssssssss…..jaldi se pain theek ho jaayega!! 🙂 :teddy: :puchhi: :puchhi: :puchhi: :puchhi: :puchhi: :puchhi: :puchhi: :puchhi: :puchhi: :puchhi:
awwww!!! you take care. :-* dont eat anything thanda. :nonono: theek ho jayeega fast fast :jog:
haaaingggg……. 😐 😐 😐 rati doctor ne bolaa aaaisscleam khaane k liye 😐 😐
thnkooo yar kiimi :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame:
iasa kya. 😛 tab toh aish hai :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: i must visit your dentist now :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug:
haan haan aa jao, he sachi very good types… 🙂
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: rati for sharing :waytogo: :waytogo:
cum cum. 😀
M going to her store today itself :woot: :woot: :woot: . lovely collection :love: :love: :love: :love:
thanks rati for sharing it. :rose:
Awesome collection..me loved the first earring the moshhtt!! 😀
same here cali :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
infact i liked what designer herself has worn. snakes :tremble: but i liked. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Gorgeous!! :woot: :woot: loved all the pieces especially the first one! :teddy:
Even what Shaheen is wearing is pretty cool..cant see properly but the earning looks nice :waytogo: :love: :makeup:
So pretttyyyy :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
Lovely collection…feel like buyin them allllllllllllll :woot: :woot:
I deal in diamond jewellery myself so I am always in favour of this! And women’s love affair with jewellery is an eternal one. None of us can deny that, isn’t it?
Like that pearl piece!
gorgeous absolutely :inlove:
v nice jewellery . . .
awesome..those earrings are fab !!
the ring is so gorgeous :woot: