Indian Bridal Jewelry Tips
Received this nice write up from PR today. Sharing it with you guys. 🙂 Guess it’s the wedding season, might help a few of you brides to be out there. 🙂
Shaheen Abbas recently launched a precious jewelry line “A few of their favorite things” with her partner Shabana Shaikh. Shaheen’s love affair with diamonds began at an early stage, and after having already established a successful franchise of semi-precious jewelry that retails across the world she has taken the step to create a unique new brand with her best friend Shabana. Shaheen is a globetrotter and has used her experiences to craft this collection.
Shaheen Abbas has given some tips and trends for the upcoming wedding season:
1. Jewelry is an intricate part of our culture more so during a wedding. The selection of jewelry has to be reflective of your personality and must compliment your ensemble.
2. The Solitaire wedding ring should be simple and well designed with the focus being on the solitaire. On the other hand, the main wedding day jewelry should be dramatic. Today we can see a wide selection to choose from depending on the personal choice and outfit of the bride. The sets can have a Mughal theme using diamonds and uncuts along with precious stones like emeralds and rubies all together in a set. This never fails to dazzle.
3. A floral theme using rose cuts and round brilliants with stones like corals and tourmalines is also very poplar and unique. Then there are pieces which have all uncut diamonds which can be used for the sangeet , mehendi etc.
4. The Maang tikka also makes a bride stand out from the guests and it adds that extra bit to the entire look.
5. A nath is also something which brides should bring back with a vengeance, it photographs beautifully and in Shaheen’s words, “Nothing says “Bride” more than a nath!”
6. For the cocktail functions a wide variety of pieces like cuffs, earrings, neckpieces which have the invisible ruby or sapphire setting look very contemporary and stylish and makes one instantly stand out.
7. Finally, never overload yourself with too many pieces. Do a complete look test and add, subtract pieces according to what you can carry.
Dont let the jewelry wear you , You wear the jewelry!
Indian Bridal Wear
Indian Bridal Face Makeup
Makeup for Indian Bride| Indian Bridal Makeup
Indian Bridal Makeup Suggestion
How to Wear Jewelry & Fashion Accessories
My Casual Jewelry Collection
Jewelry: Indian Designer Jewellery
Jewelry: How to Clean Jewellery at Home
10 Fantastic Tips for your Bridal Make up
Top 8 Indian Bridal Wear from Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week