Wavy hair seems to be one hair trend that will stay in fashion for a long time to come. One of the quickest and easiest hairstyles to create, wavy hair suits almost every kind of face type. Adding a little bit of texture and waves to your hair can instantly make it look effortlessly styled and glamorous. In today’s post, I have compiled a list of the best hair curlers (curling tongs and irons) out there that you can use to create a variety of wavy hairstyles at home. Let’s take a look at the best curlers in the market for this purpose:
1. GHD Curve Soft Curl Tong: If you’re looking for soft waves that will last through the day and look lush and voluminous, then this curling tong from GHD is a must-have. The large barrel tong with 32 mm width is ideal for giving your hair the perfect soft waves. Ghd hair tools are totally worth investing in, so check this one out if you love sporting a wavy hairstyle.
2. Cloud Nine The Waving Wand: This curling wand has a 36 mm barrel, which is an excellent size to give you natural and voluminous waves that you can only otherwise get with a blow dry. If you want a blow dry like finish with bouncy waves, then this is a great tool to pick up.
3. Remington Curl Revolution Curling Tong: To get those gorgeous beachy waves in your hair, pick up this curling tong from Remington. The design of this tool makes it super quick and easy to deliver textured waves to your hair that will last through the day and look super natural.
4. Toni and Guy Deep Barrel Waver: If you fancy those lovely mermaid waves in your hair (the kind that you would get if you braided damp hair overnight), then this barrel waver from the hair expert brand Toni and Guy will do just that for you. What’s more, it combats frizz and gives you soft, smooth and shiny mermaid waves.
5. Babyliss Diamond Waves: Babyliss makes some of the best hair tools out there, and this one is no exception to that rule. If you don’t like uniform waves (where the curl and width of each lock of hair is the same), then this is a great tool to have. It adds a different kind of depth and dimension to each segment of the hair, making the hairstyle look naturally and beautifully wavy.
6. T3 Whirl Trio Interchangable Styling Wand: If you would like to experiment with a variety of waves for different kinds of hairstyles, then make sure to get this styling wand. This tool comes with a set of different wands that can help you achieve waves of different dimension and texture—from the soft, natural waves to the mermaid kind.
7. Philips Simply Salon Curling Iron HP8600: This curling iron from Phillips is a relatively affordable purchase that is gentle and effective on the hair. This curling iron is a great pick if you’re looking for soft waves that look elegant, stylish and very natural.
Philips Simply Salon Curling Iron HP8600
Conair Instant Heat Curling Iron
Corioliss The Wand Hair Curler
10 Best Hair Curlers To Add Some Twist To Your Hair
BaByliss Pro Perfect Curl
7 Healthy Tips to Take Care of Your Wavy/Curly Hair
Redken Curvaceous Full Swirl Curly and Wavy Hair Cream Serum
Quick And Easy Summer Hairstyles For Curly/Wavy Hair