Today’s post is about some very simple exercises and other tips that you can incorporate into your daily routine to keep your face looking tight, toned and youthful for years to come. As we already know, it doesn’t take much to get the signs of premature ageing to show up on our faces. Fine lines, wrinkles, sagging facial muscles, etc. can really make you look a lot older than you are. While diet, exercise, restful sleep and a good skincare routine play an important role in keeping you looking youthful your years, it’s a great idea to incorporate some of these facial exercises (and other tips) into your routine to ensure maximum benefit.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
Let’s take a look at some of these moves and tips that will give you that tight, firm and youthful face.
1. To define your chin and get rid of a double chin: Many of us seem to put on that ‘double chin’ quite easily. But worry not, because getting rid of a double chin and adding definition to your chin area is a lot easier than you thought. Sit in a relaxed position with your head slightly tilted back. Get your lips to round, as if puckering up, and stay in that position for 15-20 seconds. Relax for a few seconds and repeat at least 10-15 times in a day for a chiseled and defined chin.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
2. To keep your lips in shape: Did you know that your lips could very easily start to show the signs of ageing? To keep your lip muscles firm and to prevent your lips from sagging and wrinkling, round your lips (as in previous exercise) and lift them up in the direction of your nose. Hold this position for a few seconds and repeat several times during the day for nice and firm lips.
3. To prevent fine lines on your forehead: Even if you’re in your 20s, it’s very likely that you’ve noticed horizontal fine lines forming across your forehead. To prevent this and to relax the lines that have already formed, give yourself a nourishing facial massage in which you stretch your forehead vertically (to counter the horizontal lines). Do this for about 5 minutes every day using a facial oil of your choice.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
4. To keep your cheeks firm and shapely: Your cheeks are among the first features on your face to start showing the signs of ageing. Because they are the parts with the most fat on the face, they will be prone to sagging. To keep them in firm shape, smile with your mouth closed while attempting to suck your cheeks in at the same time. Hold this position for a few seconds and repeat it a few times a day.
5. To prevent your eyes from drooping and sagging: Did you know that your eyes start to droop and sag as you age? But it’s quite simple to keep your eyes looking lifted. Gently place your fingers on your temples while slightly stretching and lifting your eyes outward. Continue to blink your eyes at reasonable speed while holding this position for a few minutes.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
6. To keep your neck firm and toned: A sagging neck is a sure shot sign of ageing skin. Make sure to massage your neck in lifting upward motions with a thick cream on a nightly basis. In addition to that, gently tilt your head in the upward direction while closing your lower lip on top of your upper lip. Hold this position for a couple of seconds and repeat about 8-10 times a day.
7. To prevent your face from sagging and wrinkling on one side: There are two reasons as to why this could happen. Prolonged and chronic sun damage on only one side of your face (while driving) and the habit of sleeping on a preferred side of your face are the two leading causes for premature ageing on only one side of your face while the other side looks firm and youthful. The simplest way to prevent that is to avoid sun exposure, use adequate sun protection and to develop the habit of sleeping on your back.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
Get A Beautiful Face with These Facial Exercises
Tips and Exercises to get Fuller Cheeks
Exercise to Get Dimple on Cheek
Facial Exercises for Removing Wrinkles
Facial Exercises for Double Chin
Exercises to get Sculpted Cheeks
8 Ways Exercise Can Make You More Beautiful
Skin Tightening Face Pack: Do It Yourself
10 Wonderful Home Remedies to Tighten Sagging Facial Skin
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne