All About Chocolate Wax
Chocolates have always been a favourite stress buster for women. And with the advent of the chocolate wax, it has become a preferred stress buster for hundreds of women who have had their share of pain and sting while waxing. Many women have shown their faith in the benefits of a chocolate wax. The entire concept of chocolate waxing is quite new and many of us are not quite aware of the different aspects of chocolate wax. Keeping that in mind, here I have this article where I have tried to compile all that you need to know about chocolate wax.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
Why is chocolate wax popular?
The reason of the chocolate wax being popular lies in the fact that it is soothing and less painful as compared to the regular wax. Chocolate wax has anti-inflammatory properties and is made out of ingredients which are friendly to your skin. Hence, it is now in the top priority list of women who have always complained about the woes of waxing. However, it is very difficult to locate a spa or a salon that offers chocolate waxing treatment, especially in India. It is available in only a few select salons.
Benefits of chocolate wax:
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
Waxing is a very well-known method to remove excess hair from the body. But chocolate wax is different from the normal wax. In fact, the benefits tend to make chocolate wax much sought-after and even though it is available in the high-end spas, a rising number of women do not hesitate to shell out extra money to soak in the benefits of chocolate wax. Numerous benefits are associated with chocolate wax. Here are the top ones:
• It contains components like cocoa beans, soya bean oils, almond oil, sunflower oils, glycerine, vitamins and minerals
• The aroma of chocolate wax is delicious and thus, it induces relaxation and doubles up the ‘feel-good factor’
• It causes little or no redness and rashes after waxing
• It doesn’t feel hot after the wax is applied on the skin
• Experts say that chocolate wax retards the growth of hair for a longer period as compared to normal wax
• It makes the skin look smooth and glowing
• It helps in cleaning hair in-growth
• It aids in removing even the tiniest of hair
• It may sound a little pricey but the way it takes care of your skin while removing unwanted hair is commendable and also, the number of times you wax is curtailed. Therefore, in the long run, it is not as pricey as it is known to be.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
How to do chocolate wax at home?
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
First of all, invest in a good quality chocolate wax. Now proceed to do chocolate wax the usual way, bearing a few tips and guidelines to help you in the process:
• Do a patch test to see if you are allergic to chocolate wax.
• Wash your skin and dry thoroughly.
• Apply talcum powder on the area that needs to be waxed
• Heat the wax but refrain from over-heating it.
• Apply the wax in right amount. Do not splurge the area with chocolate wax since it is very effective and only a small amount will do. The wax needs to be applied in the direction of hair growth.
• Pull the strip in opposite direction.
• Repeat this ‘application of wax, placing the strip firmly and then pulling of strip’ in quick steps to get smooth hair-free skin.
• After waxing, remove traces of extra wax with a wet sponge.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
P.S. This is a research article. Readers are welcome to share their views and experiences.
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
How to Remove Scars After Waxing
Waxing vs Epilators – What do you Prefer for Hair Removal?
How To Reduce Pain During Waxing
Guide to Waxing
How To Wax Your Legs
Sleek Wax Pack with Aloe Vera: Facial Hair Remover
Veet Ready To Use Wax Strips
Sleek Cold Wax
Hip Hop Hair Removing Wax Strips: Strawberry
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips