Wonder why this facial mask is called a dual action mask? That’s because it contains two super anti-aging ingredients. Firstly, the red grapes and secondly, the aloe vera. I completely trust homemade facial masks as opposed to readymade ones since I have had bad experiences with them. Use this face mask to rejuvenate, re-energize and build collagen in your skin and keep it looking fresh and glowing!
- 10-12 medium sized red grapes.
- 1 tsp of honey.
- 1 tsp of aloe vera.
- 1 tbsp of chickpea flour/wheat flour or any other of your choice.
How To Make Dual Action Facial Mask:
1. Take the flour in a bowl. (Use chickpea flour if you have oily skin).
2. Add in 1 tsp of honey. You can increase the quantity of honey if you have dry skin.
3. Add in 1 tsp of aloe vera gel. I have used fresh aloe vera gel, but it can be replaced with store bought gel.
4. Crush the red grapes and pass the juice through the strainer.
5. Whisk all the ingredients well especially if you are using fresh aloe vera gel since it tends to be very sticky.
6. Apply a thin layer on the face and neck and leave it to dry for 15 – 20 minutes.
7. Once semi dry, use it as a scrub. Wash with lukewarm water and pat it to dry.
8. If you have very dry skin, you can add a teaspoon of olive oil to this face mask.
Aloe Vera: Beauty Benefits
DIY: Aloe Vera Face Pack for Glowing Skin
Best Aloe Vera Gels Available in India
Khadi Aloevera Glowing Pack
Khadi Green Tea Aloe Vera Hair Conditioner
5 Homemade Aloe Vera Face Packs
Red Grape Face Pack and Body Scrub – Do It Yourself
Grapes Anti-Ageing Face Pack: Do It Yourself
Anti-Aging and Detoxifying Grape Mask: DIY
Homemade Grape Seed Facial Scrub
14 Homemade Besan Face Packs
12 Best Homemade Face Masks
Homemade Papaya Face Pack For Glowing Skin
10 Homemade Fruit Face Packs For Glowing Skin
10 Homemade Oatmeal Face Packs
Oil Cleansing Method: DIY
How To Make Ginger Infused Skin Nourishment Pack: DIY
Homemade Makeup Remover Pads: Do It Yourself
Gram Flour Hair Mask DIY