I am back with another post! Today, we would be talking about how to apply eye serum correctly. The eye serum is one among the most important essentials that can help to prevent wrinkles under the eye and also promote glowing skin. Regular usage of eye serum can help to treat dark circles easily and also promote brighter skin. Apart from all these benefits, using eye serum can help to moisturize your skin and also even out the skin tone.
So, here we mention steps to apply eye serum correctly so that it actually works.
Step 1: Wash your face
You should wash your face properly before applying eye serum. In order to allow your skin to absorb the eye serum easily, you should be washing your face using water. Prevent washing your face with hot water as it can dry your skin, thus, leaving you with inflamed and redness on the skin. Prefer using cold water as it cleanses your skin thoroughly.
Step 2: Use a cleanser
Now, you should use cleanser so that your skin is hydrated for a long period of time. Use a gentle cleanser in order to remove the dirt and impurities from the skin. It also helps to close the open pores and remove the dead skin cells. Apply some cleanser on the skin and massage in circular motion. Rinse off with water and use a clean soft towel.
Step 3: Use an eye serum
Now, take some eye serum and apply onto the under-eye area using the finger ring. Eye serums are easily absorbed by the skin and, hence, you don’t need to rub against the skin. You will need a little amount of eye serum to apply on the under eye area. Start with small quantity and add some more if needed.
Step 4: Apply it in the correct way
You should always apply serum using the finger ring or the fourth finger as it is the weakest finger which will ensure that you don’t apply too much pressure on the eye area. Prevent applying too much pressure on the skin so that the sensitive skin around the eye is not damaged.
Step 5: Cover the area properly
Massage the eye serum in a circular motion and make sure that you cover all the area. You can also use a sunglass as a guideline. Apply eye serum to all the area that is covered by your sunglass. It is always advised to apply a thick layer of the eye serum so that it penetrates deep into the skin and also promote brighter looking skin.
Step 6: Proper time to apply
‘When to apply eye serum’ is one of the most searched questions by every woman. Because eye serum contains anti-aging properties, it should be applied 15 minutes before sleeping. It is important for your skin to absorb the eye serum so that it repairs your skin quickly. If you want to apply it in the morning, you can add some eye serum to the moisturizer and apply in the morning.
Important points to consider:
• You should always patch test before applying eye serum. Eye serum can be an expensive affair as it comes in liquid-like consistency and in a very small container. You should research properly and then apply it on the skin. Wait for some time to check if your skin reacts to the serum. If you do not experience any irritation or itching, you can apply the eye serum regularly.
• Resting is another effective way to enjoy the benefits of eye serum. You should sleep 7-9 hours regularly so that it repairs the skin and also prevents wrinkles and dark circles on the skin. Try to relax, so that you get brighter and lighter skin.
• If you want to get rid of the crow’s feet, make sure that you get into the cervices at the corner. Crow’s feet can be treated with regular use of eye serum.
Some of the best eye serums are:
• Sukin Antioxidant Eye Serum
• Innisfree White Tone Up Eye Serum
• Kaya Brightening and Firming Intense Clarify HD Eye Serum
• Drunk Elephant Shaba Complex Eye Serum
• B-leve B-Youthful Face and Eye Serum
How to Whiten Skin Naturally without Chemicals
How to Treat Loose Sagging Skin under Eyes
How to Remove Tan and Get Fair Skin
How to Choose the Perfect Eyeshadow Palette
How To Apply Panstick Like A Pro
How To Apply Eye Shadow with Fingers: Tutorial
DIY Dark Circle Corrector Eye Serum
Clinique All About Eyes Serum De-puffing Eye Massage Roll-On
Peter Thomas Roth Neuroliquid Volufill Youth Eye Serum