WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Hi Everyone, 🙂
I was playing with some of the new makeup in my kit and I created this look. I have done this look before too but thought I’d shoot a tutorial for you all. Plus I got braids. 😀 So you know… 🙂 Hope you have fun checking out this post.
Totally inspired by Khloe Kardashian braids. 😀
And here is a quick tutorial on how to create this eye makeup. Get your tools ready girls! :))
I have used Bobbi Brown Sterling Nights Eyeshadow Palette. It is a limited edition but it turned out to be so good, I had to feature it on IMBB. 😀 there is a bit of fall out from some of the darker shades but I love the different textures in the palette. Makes it a major go-to. A good dupe of this palette would be Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Palette. You’d find a lot of colors in that palette too.
- Start by prepping your eye and apply a peach eyeshadow on and above the crease. I have used MAC Samoa Silk. It is a transition color and would help blend the eyeshadows seamlessly.
- Pat a dark shimmery brown color on the lid.
- Now take a matte pale mauve color and blend it in the crease.
- take a teeny bit of matte black eyeshadow and apply it right on the outer crease area and blend it. This is to create more definition.
- Now take a pale matte cream eyeshadow and apply on the brow bone area. You can also use a shimmery eyeshadow if you prefer.
- Now using a pencil or a small flat brush apply a aqua blue eyeshadow on the lower lash line.
- Finish off with a winged eyeliner, mascara and falsies (if you prefer). Also apply some kohl on the waterline..very lightly.
- and you are done! 🙂
Products Used : (everything is linked to the respective review)
- Giorgio Armani Primer. Reco : Colorbar Primer
- Mixed Tom Ford Foundation and Dolce Gabbana Foundation. Reco : Too Faced Born This Way foundation
- Gucci Bronzer
- The Balm Bahama Mama Bronzer Reco : ELF Bronzing Powder
- Bobbi Brown Blush Clementine. Reco :Bourjois Blush Rose Mandarine
- The Balm Mary Loumanizer. Reco : MUA Skin Shimmer
- Clinique Pop Eye Prep Cream Reco : Garnier Roll on Pen
- Chantecaille Concealer Reco : NYX Concealer
- Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow Palette Sterling Nights Reco : Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Palette
- MAC Eyeshadow Samoa Silk Reco : Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Naive
- MAC Eyeshadow Aquadaisiac Reco : Coloressence Aqua Eyeshadow Pencil
- Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner Black Ink Reco : Lakme Gel Eyeliner
- Eyelure lengthening eyelashes no 080
L’oreal Lipstick Silky Toffee mixed with a brick brown lipstick from Chantecaille.
Nails : Lakme nail paint no 27
And these two art sticks are also limited edition – Harlow red ( a medium tomato red) and Electric Pink (a beautiful soft pink). You may read detailed review of Bobbi Brown Art Stick HERE.