Aroma magic skin care skin lightening concentrate solution review
Help to lighten skin, under eye dark circles & neck.
Directions to use:
Clean face with cleanser, use Aroma Magic Peppermint Exfoliating Gel to exfoliate dead cells & black heads. Apply ampoule contents onto face & neck. When dry apply Aroma Magic Almond Moisturizing Lotion and Sunscreen if skin is very dark, after applying ampoule content, apply Aroma Magic Glossy Pack onto face & neck. After 20 minutes, rinse off. Use daily preferably at night.
Carrot, Tea Tree, Grape, Orange Blossom, Green Tea, Vit. C, Polyphenols, Flavonoids, Kojic Acid, AHA & Retinoids.
• Press the ampoule top narrowing and with your thumb.
• The ampoule neck will break at the band level marked on the ampoule
• For Cosmetic use
• Not to be injected
• Not tested on Animals
I Am very fond of getting regular clean ups and facials done. I and my mum make it a point to get our face massages once every 20 days. I am 21 and I think I don’t need regular massages but yes the clean ups are essential. I am the super duper oily skin category.
So I keep picking up serums, ampoules or any sort of vials in the market with concentrated amount of product in it. I either use them at night on their own or a must in my facials. I have tried many ampoules from aroma magic this is one of them. I have my fare share of acne scars on my face and I would try anything everything to clear them up and prevent further scarring.
This has been an average product for me. The price of 10 ampoules was rs 300 which means per ampoule is rs 30. You definitely would not want to apply it every night on your face with this price. Also it contains kojic Acid and retinoids so it must be used in the night time only. So I tend to use them more in facials.
I got the skin tightening ampoule for my mother which I will review soon.
What attracted me first to these injections like bottles was their packaging. They looked very neat and all set in a box . They looked lovely. I later realised the packaging turned out to be their biggest con. When you are getting a facial done or even want to apply it at night, breaking the glass bottle in itself is a task. Needless to mention I have hurt myself once while doing this. I am no genius at breaking glass ampoules and none of us is ( I leave the doctors and the paramedics and the rest of the IMBB gang who belong to the medical profession)
Listing in the pros and cons.
Pros of aroma magic skin care skin lightening concentrate solution:
• You could easily fall for the packaging. The ampoules look lovely set in the tray.
• Aroma magic is very popular and trusted brand.
• It works medium on acne scars. Nothing drastic but over the time it will show its effect.
• Easily available. I have seen these ampoules everywhere.
Cons of aroma magic skin care skin lightening concentrate solution:
• I have to say there are more bad points about this product than the good ones. I did not feel these showed enough scar or skin lightening.
• The packaging which attracts you first is a fail. The glass can hurt you while breaking the ampoule every time and breaking a new ampoule every time you are in the middle of something or want to quickly apply it on your face is not possible.
• I think it is expensive. At 30 rs for 2 ml
•The product had a not so noticeable effect immediately and over the time it showed its effect on my skin. Not enough for the price I spent on it.
I Will not buy these again.
Aroma Magic Under Eye Gel Review: Dark Circles and Wrinkles
Aroma Magic Grape Fruit Face Wash
Aroma Magic Enzyme Peel Pack Review: Oily Skin and Open Pores
Blossom Kochhar’s Aroma Magic Hand Cream (Hand Softner)
Aroma Magic Cucumber Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30
Live from Kempinski Hotel, Dubai for MAC Cosmetics