Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion Review
I do love cold weather because it makes snuggling in my warm bed feel better than ever, and I can wear my jackets and wintery clothes and such…but it also brings about something that I really dislike which is dry, rough, flaky skin. So I turn to my trusty Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
532ml bottle of Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion
Aveeno daily Moisturizing Lotion is naturally nourishing lotion contains Natural Colloidal Oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is now proven to help skin build a “moisture reserve,” so skin can replenish itself. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It’s fragrance free, non-greasy, noncomedogenic and gentle enough for everyday use – good for sensitive skin.
According to Aveeno, the natural colloidal oatmeal ingredient in this product aids in leaving a sort of protective barrier on the skin, to prevent water loss and therefore retain moisture. Aveeno also recommends their ‘oatmeal’ line to those with very dry, sensitive skin. That would be me!
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
Having had extra dry, sensitive skin since birth, I guess I’ve become a bit of a lotion connoisseur. I have tried out a lot of products and this lotion of one of my great finds.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
What I love about Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion
- The Aveeno lotion is fragrance free. I prefer my body lotions to be unscented since I find that fragrance free lotions less likely to irritate my sensitive skin. Also, I often use perfume, so I don’t want the scent of my body lotion to conflict with that of my perfume.
- It’s gentle to my skin. This did not cause any irritations or reactions at all. I also have a small spot of eczema on my hand and this lotion does not aggravate it. This doesn’t cause any acne on my back either, like some products sometimes do.
- It doesn’t have a very sticky texture. Some heavy-duty lotions still feel sticky on my skin even if it’s already been more than 5 minutes after application. This does not. I wouldn’t say that it sinks into the skin immediately, but my skin feels soft and supple, instead of greasy, by the time I’ve finished my beauty routine.
- Actually does what it promises to do, which is to relieve my extra dry skin and keep it feeling moisturized for most of the day. It’s really more moisturizing that most drugstore lotions that I’ve tried, and I find that I only have to reapply at night, or for especially dry spots like elbows, etc, I just apply halfway through the day.
- Is packaged in a bottle with pump, which I find more hygienic to use than a jar.
- Is relatively affordable. The 18 fl oz (532 ml) bottle is priced at $10.99 or approximately Rp. 500. This bottle is huge. I can use it daily for about 5 or 6 months before I run out. Smaller sizes are also available.
What I don’t love about Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion
- Not much really…but perhaps that it’s not available in all countries outside the USA, so I’m not sure if this is available in India.
- Also, I wish there was a version with SPF. So I could use that one for daytime.
Overall, I really like this lotion and would buy it again each time I finish a bottle. Aveeno also has bath products like soap and body wash in the same line and I’d like to try those. I highly recommend this for dry winter skin and for dry, sensitive skins in general!
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
Have you tried Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion? Please rate in the box below
Also read :
- Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion – Review
- Blossom Kochhar’s Almond Moisturising Lotion
- Vaseline Total Moisture 24 hour Moisturizing Cream Review
- Vaseline Aloe Fresh Hydrating Body Lotion Review
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India