AVON FACIAL CREAMS
In one of my earlier posts I told you how I have resolved this year to be High on SELF LOVE and Taking good care of my skin. The 1st major step in this has to be THE CTM (Cleansing-Toning-moisturising).
I was using Neutrogena oil free moisturizer and I liked the way it worked on my skin initially. But with time, I somehow felt my skin got prone to it and there was no improvement or change,
I am 25 now, so thought to start now with some anti-aging stuff.
I was looking for a face cream when this avon agent advised me to try there AVON ageless results day cream in combination with retroactive night cream. The only products I had ever used from AVON was the eye liners . I have heard that Avon‘s cosmetics range is good but skin care is not their forte. But the avon agent gave me 100%surety about the creams & that I can return her empty bottles if I was not satisfied for a full refund. I found this deal fair enough and with crossed fingers, I bought and started using these
AVON SOLUTIONS AGELESS RESULTS DAY CREAM
What the company claims about Avon Ageless Results Day cream…
Formulated with SOY to help stimulate cellular repair, VITAMIN ANTIOXIDANTS to help prevent premature skin aging, and PEPTIDES to help firm skin and reduce wrinkles. In just 2 weeks, get younger-looking skin with a fresh, healthy glow. Smooths the look of visible lines and wrinkles Reveals improved skin texture Visibly minimizes pores Protects against future age damage .
This moisturizing day cream with sunscreen contains a unique light activated delivery system that releases age fighting ingredients as the level of environmental stresses increases. Helps skin look dramatically revitalized & renewed , as it tightens the look of skin;s surface & reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
PRICE= Rs. 399 for 50 gm of cream
MY experience with Avon Solutions Ageless Results Day Cream
I have inculcated this day cream in my daily day time CTM for almost 3 weeks now..& I guess the time is ripe enough to review it. The cream is light weight , and my skin looks and feels really great. It is extremely soft to touch. , I have not had any acne problems with this one. Does not seem to clog the pores. Infact, I see a slight reduction in my pore size. Everytime I use it it leaves my skin looking healthy with a dewy and luminous glow. This cream is very moisturizing, and gives the skin a nice sheen without being sticky or oily. It absorbs into the skin quickly.
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT Avon Ageless results Day cream
- Reveals improved skin texture. Of course if your skin is very damaged it may take some time to see a complete improvement, but it gets better with every use.
- Contains SPF
- The cream has light pleasant fragrance.
- A little goes long way. I am sure this jar will last me another 3 months even if I use it everyday.
- Does not clog the pores or irritate acne prone skin.
What I didn’t like about Avon Ageless results Day Cream
- I wish it came in a pump bottle, instead of a glass jar.
- On little expensive side, considering avon is not that a high end brand.
- Does not mention about the SPF intensity. (whether its SPF 10/20/30, not sure )
- The glow it gives is not long lasting
- Available only through avon agents
Avon Anew Retroactive + Night Youth Extending Cream
Price =Rs. 499 for 30 gm
What the company claims about Avon Anew Retroactive + Night Youth Extending Cream
- Overnight: Complexion looks and feels vibrant and revitalized.
- With continued use: Skin looks and feels the best it has ever been. Skin is balanced, de-stressed and virtually flawless. Erases fine lines, skin appears youthful.
RETROACTIVE’s most advanced nigh moisturizer ever is formulated to purify your skin overnight to help maintain it’s youthful appearance. It helps repair the first signs of ageing that can turn into deep wrinkles, enlarged pores and blotchiness
- In two weeks , begin to reverse fine lines, uneven skin tone, rough texture & visible pores.
- Based on a dermatologist supervised clinical study
- To use :Every eveing, smooth over skin in an upward & outward motion. Use alone after cleansing & toning.
- A revolutionary cream specifically developed to proactively fight micro-damage that can lead to the first signs of skin aging
- First-ever skincare technology is formulated to target skin’s most powerful defense system
- In just 4 weeks, begins to reverse fine lines, uneven skin tone, rough texture, and visible pores, before they worsen
I have extremely sensitive skin and was worried about getting this. Would it make me break out & feel greasy or would it not give enough moisture where I needed it. But It was perfect! It doesn’t feel heavy on my skin at all. It works just as well as any other lotion on my drier areas. I do look a bit shiny though but night creams are a little heavier as compared to your day creams. I’m not sure how much this cream is “extending” my youth but it indeed has made some difference to my skin.
What I like about Avon Anew Retroactive + Night Youth Extending Cream
- Light weight and spreads easily despite being a night cream
- Skin looks soft in the morning and not greasy
- Does not clog pores or lead to break outs.
- I notice a reduction in my acne scars, pore size
What I didn’t like about Avon Anew Retroactive + Night Youth Extending Cream
- Jar type packaging
- The cream has weird/ unpleasant smell
- Little expensive for the 30 gm quantity, but again most night creams are expensive
- Available only via avon agents
My skin has never looked better, Better all-around facial appearance and feel. But That can also be the result of following The CTM routine as whole and not just the creams alone.
Would I buy again
I may considering the way I see the improvement in my skin but I would definitely switch to some other brand if these stop working/ my skin get prone to these too.
Avon Instant Nourishing Cream Review
Avon Naturals Instant Nourishing Day Lotion Review
Avon In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon Body Lotion Review
Avon Sparkling Cherry Blossom Hand and Body Lotion Review
Avon Naturals Violet & Lychee Hand & Body Lotion Review
Avon Naturals Skin Care : Cleanser, Toner, Face Mask Review
Avon Solutions Plus Hydrating Gel Mask Review
Avon Frangipani Hand Gel Review