Here is the list of best brown lipsticks available in India. These are mostly from the budget category and easily available at most cosmetic stores in India. These are some of the best picks from IMBB’s repository. Do share in the comments below about your favourite brown lipsticks. 🙂
1. Faces Canada Satin Matte Lipstick Berry Brown : The texture is very smooth and the finish is water shine and glossy, but overall, these are FANTASTIC lipsticks!
2. Lakme Absolute Matte Lipstick-Toasted Brown This lipstick glides on very softly and smoothly on lips. It doesn’t settle into fine lines. It doesn’t smudge or bleed. I didn’t find it to be drying on my lips but still, I prefer to apply a lip balm beneath it because it is matte and my lips are already very dry due to winters.
3. Chambor Powder Matte Lipstick- Saddle Brown The shade is an absolute matte, it is a classic rusty – brown which Shahrukh’s Gauri must have worn during the 90′s and since then I have been obsessed with this shade,somehow it works for warm skin tones and not for pinker skin tones, I feel it brightens up my face in a sophisticated way.
4. VOV Lipstick in Choco Brown : It is a wonderful shade of peachy brown. Single swipe would serve for college goers like me and double swipe would be best to get a fully fledged color.
5. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick-323 Baked Brown : The shade is a pure cream, no shimmer no frost and this would go really well with darker skin tones and they would be very comfortable in this shade for office as well. The color has some maroon undertones as in its not very dark brown but kind of a soft brown when it fades and even in one swipe.
6. L’oreal Glam Shine Cream Lipstick – Brown When I first glided that thing on my lips, it just melted and it is was so creamy. Just one swipe gives the perfect colour and shine. The lipstick is nice, smooth and pigmentation is rather okay.
7. Maybelline ColorSensational Lipstick Autumn Rush In one swipe it can really be an MLBB color but more than three swipes it shows up as a classic brown, it is very moisturising too but again not as creamy as the moisture extreme ones.
8. Faces Satin Matte Lipstick: Chestnut This is in the Satin Matte Finish and is super duper creamy. It glides on my lips like butter and has awesome pigmentation that covers the lips in one swipe only.
9. Faces Go Chic Lipstick Chestnut Brown The shade is well suited for office and everyday wear. It can also be worn along with smokey eye makeup. The lipstick is a good investment for the price. The texture and pigmentation is comparable to lipsticks of higher range.
10. Elle 18 Color Pops Lipstick Cocoa Creme 14 It’s brown as in cappuccino brown only a shade or two darker. It can be nude brown for few people. It looks orangey even from a distance. Orange is almost negligible but as it fades it can be noticed on lips without any pigmentation like mine.
11. Inglot Matte Lipstick No 406 : It is a true peachy brown lipstick. Why I say peachy? I feel it has some peach undertones. It is one of those cinnamon warm browns, very FALL and very WINTER. I usually use this when I want to have a warm earthy look.
12. L’Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick – Brazil Nut Brazil Nut is a brown which is such a ravishing copper brown color without shimmers. It’s a very apt shade which also works as a neutral shade on dusky beauties. Even if I apply it as a subtle touch up, it gives me a sheer n* de stain. In multiple swipes, it gives a bronze effect on lips.
13. L’Oreal Infallible Lipstick in Mesmerizing Merlot I have never come across such a beautiful brown shade as “Mesmerizing Merlot” that can be worn for any occasion, any day rather every day. The texture of the lipstick is very smooth and creamy and gives a semi-matte finish.