In this post, I would be reviewing Cetaphil RestoraDerm Eczema Calming Body Wash for all of you 🙂 Read on for more details on this body wash.
Same eczema-soothing power, now easier to find at the shelf! Cetaphil RestoraDerm® Eczema Calming Body Wash is formulated to soothe dry, itchy skin associated with eczema and atopic dermatitis. Using advanced technology, this creamy wash gently cleanses and rinses without irritation and holds skin–nourishing oils in a gentle, soap–free cleanser.
- Clinically proven to provide non-irritating and moisture-enhancing cleansing, while soothing the dry, itchy, skin symptoms associated with eczema-prone skin.
- Patented cleansing technology offers rich suds that preserve skin hydration, leaving skin soft and smooth.
- Advanced Filaggrin technology helps moisturize as it cleanses.
- Safe even for babies as young as three months.
13.99 USD for 10 fl.oz. (296 ml).
My Experience with Cetaphil RestoraDerm Eczema Calming Body Wash:
I was tempted to try this body wash because I’ve always loved Cetaphil products, and I was on the lookout for a super-nourishing body wash that won’t leave my skin feeling dry and itchy. I also suffer from a patch of eczema on my palm, so I tried this hoping that it won’t aggravate or irritate the same—even if it doesn’t necessarily calm or heal it.
I’m almost through with the entire bottle of this body wash. I have been using it almost everyday. It is a gentle and nourishing body wash that surprisingly lathers quite well. Unlike most body washes, this does not strip my skin of moisture and does not leave it feeling dry or itchy. However, this is not the kind of deeply hydrating body wash that you wouldn’t need to use a moisturizer after.
This is a soap-free cleanser, so it is ideal for everyday use. It is of a creamy and runny consistency, with a very mild natural fragrance—nothing overpowering or artificial. Overall, this is a great body wash for everyday use. It cleans well without overtly drying the skin. It is gentle on the skin and will not aggravate any eczema condition. It’s also ideal for the winter season.
Pros of Cetaphil RestoraDerm Eczema Calming Body Wash:
- Gentle and nourishing body wash.
- Soap-free; ideal for everyday use.
- Cleans and lathers well.
- Does not contain any harsh chemicals.
- Ideal for dry, dehydrated and itchy skin.
- Good value for money.
Cons of Cetaphil RestoraDerm Eczema Calming Body Wash:
- Could have been a little more hydrating and replenishing on the skin.
Would I Repurchase/Recommend Cetaphil RestoraDerm Eczema Calming Body Wash?
Yes, this is an ideal gentle body wash for everyday use, especially if your skin is on the drier side.
Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
Homemade Baby Lotion to Treat Eczema
Eucerin Eczema Relief Body Creme
Dove Calming Night Body Wash
Suave Skin Therapy Exhale Calming Body Wash
Aveeno Positively Nourishing Calming Body Wash