Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Tamarind for Combination/ Oily Skin
As gentle as cleansing milk and as effective as soap, Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser has been created to meet the needs of combination or oily skin. Its lightweight lather rinses easily and protects skin from the drying effects of hard water.
Lather a small amount of cleanser in the hand and massage over the entire face using light, circular movements. Avoid the eye contour area. Rinse thoroughly using cool water in the morning to “wake up” facial features and warm water in the evening to relax them and facilitate make-up removal
Why should one useClarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser?
Essential cleansing care for a pure, matte complexion. The micro-pearls melt into the skin, purifying the epidermis. Tamarind refines skin texture in oily skin zones by helping to eliminate dead skin cells that block pores
- Gypsophila extract: It is used in the cleansing base for Gentle Foaming Cleansers and helps to form a fine, lightweight foam
- Polymnia: Comes originally from South America and provides skin with essential protection by maintaining its natural pH balance
- Cottonseed: Softens skin
- Tamarind: refines, keeps pores clean
- Purifying Micro-Pearls: purify.
How do I use Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser?
I splash my face with water and squeeze out a very small amount from the tube. I apply it on my face and massage in circular motion. I rinse it out with water and my face is fresh and clean
What do I like about Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser?
I actually got an entire skin-care from Clarins as a gift. I was initially skeptical about using it. I had seen this brand at Lifestyle, but never checked it out. I don’t know why I never had a good impression about the brand. I assume it’s because of the packaging. Anyways, I always get excited when I receive gifts. When I got this, I was all ready to try it out. I was not really expecting anything from this.
My biggest concern was I have an extremely oily face (especially my T-Zone) and I tend to break out. The first time I squeezed a small amount on my palm, I felt it was very creamy. I wanted to wash it off as soon as possible (I was always under the impression that only gel or very thin solution would work on oily skin).
The first time I used it, I was surprised. My face had never felt so fresh and soft. I could finally realize what “squeaky clean” meant… I would and my face would be oily in an hour. Sometimes, they would make my cheek feel dry. I could never really find the perfect one.
They have mentioned that you can’t use it on your eye. Since I use almond oil, to remove my make up, I’ve never felt the need to use it on my face and it removes the make-up from my face perfectly. I’ve never had to use a make-up remover or cleanse my face twice to remove my make up
It has blue beads and the color looks lovely. I have a feeling that the beads are gently exfoliating my skin. I’m currently using in the night. I badly want to use this in the morning, but using Kama Ayurveda Face Cleanser for my pigmentation problem. I’m just waiting for the pigmentation to fade completely before I start using this twice a day
Pro of Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser
- Skin feels fresh, clean and the effect remains even after 3 hours. I asked my friend after 2 hours of using it, is my face oily? She remarked that she’s never seen my face so fresh
- Makes my skin soft
- The smell is very pleasant even though I feel it is perfumed
- Small quantity goes a long way. I’m sure I can use it for more than 4 months
- I love it so much that I don’t sleep without using this. I used to be extremely lazy that sometimes I tend to sleep without CTM. I’ve been religiously using this for more than a month and I’ve not missed cleansing my skin even for a single day
- Has not broken me out
Con of Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser
- I cannot carry in my bag. It’s a pretty big tube and I don’t like to carry such a big one in my bag
Other than that I can’t think of any negative point. I just love it and this has become my Holy Grail Cleanser.
For demonstrating, I’ve used more of eye colors. The horizontal Line from L-R is Chambor Eye Tattoo Liner and Elle 18 lipsticks. The vertical lines from L-R are Elle 18 eyeliner, Lotus Kajal, Revlon Colorstay in Blue, Bourjois Smokey Effect, Colorbar Truffle, TBS Eye color in Jade, Maybelline Gel Liner, MAC Fix Fluid Spf 15, Lancome Khol , Lancome tient idole Silky Mat and Lakme Pencil in Henna Gold.
As you can see, while rubbing in circular motion, everything is gone except for Maybelline Gel liner. I generally splash water and wipe my face. Otherwise you can remove with cotton. Once you wipe, you’ll have clean and fresh skin
Price: Rs. 1120 for 125 ml. I think it’s completely worth it
Would I buy it again? Yes, yes, yes 🙂 I think it’s going to be difficult for me to shift to another product. Absolutely love it
My rating: :-* :-*:-*:-*