What is Kama Soap Free Cleanser?
A gentle all natural facial cleanser. A combination of herbs, cereals and pulses that gently cleansers and exfoliates facial skin. Completely natural, it is non-drying and may be used as a daily alternative to soap. Leaves skin fresh and radiant.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
Directions for using Kama Soap Free Cleanser
Mix a small amount (1-2 teaspoons) in your hand with some water and lightly massage into the face. Rinse clean. Only mix what you need for immediate use (though a paste made of Mridul will keep in the refrigerator for a week). Use daily in place of soap.
Price – Rs 195 (Indian Rupees) for 40 gm.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
Ingredients: oatmeal, green gram, neem, almond, sandalwood, turmeric, camphor, chic pea, rose , fennel
What I love about Kama Soap Free Cleanser?
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
- It is 100% soap free natural cleanser.
- It has improved the texture of my skin. My skin has become softer and cleaner since I started using it.
- It doesn’t dry my skin even if I don’t apply anything on my face for hours.
- It helps in removing dead skin cells leaving your skin clean and fresh.
- I face a lot of problem with black heads , especially during summers. Since I have started using it, my black heads have reduced exceptionally.
- A little goes a long way.
- It comes in a steel jar that you may use it even after your product gets over.
What I don’t love about Kama Soap Free Cleanser?
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
- It is expensive but after using it I find it completely worth it.
- It is in a powdery form so sometimes it might get messy.
- Since neem is one of the ingredient the product, you have to be careful that you keep your mouth tightly shut until you don’t towel dry your face. :P Now am used to of using it after experiencing a lot of bitter taste. 😀
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating :
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
I would be 200% repurchasing it. This is becoming my HG face cleanser. I sometimes make the paste with water, rose water or milk. If you have very dry skin, I suggest that you use it may be one in two days mainly for exfoliation purposes. My skin gets oily on the T zone in summers and I use it once every day. I am loving every bit of it. 🙂
Have you used any Kama Ayurveda products?
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne