Hi Beauties. 🙂
Today, I am reviewing L’Oreal face wash, which I am using from the past 6 months. Here the name goes – L’Oreal Hydra Fresh – Instant Freshness Foaming Cream.
Before reviewing this product, I’ll let you know my skin type.
I have very dry skin and my T-zone, especially nose looks bit oily. My skin is very sensitive and any new product will break me out. When I went to Health and Glow showroom to select suitable face wash for my kind of skin, the SA in L’Oreal counter forced this product on me. She said this is the kind of product, which will suit your skin type. I was not sure of purchasing this product, but I believed the words of the SA and ended up buying this as I wanted a face wash badly, which does not break me out.
Price: Rs. 249/-.
Quantity: 100 ml.
My Take On The Product:
This face wash is very mild and my skin felt soft and supple after washing my face with this. This has a mild fragrance, which lingers for quite some time after wiping my face. I couldn’t read any of the ingredients list on the tube as it was written in Korean language (I believe).
It is a pearly white cream, which lathers up very well and after a single wash, it removes all the traces of lather. In other words, it does not leave any soapy layer on the face. The amount shown below in the picture is enough for single time wash.
As the name says, it is a foaming cream unlike any gel kind of face wash.
It has a flip cap which is tight and this avoids the face wash to spill out and hence this is travel friendly.
Positives of this Product:
1. Is up to what the SA had claimed [I couldn’t read anything on the tube, so don’t know what the company claims on this].
2. Did not break me out.
3. Good face wash for very dry skin. Skin was soft and supple, no stretching kind of a feel.
4. Pleasant fragrance.
5. Available in any of the cosmetics outlets.
6. Small quantity is sufficient for a single face wash. So, this 100ml tube lasted for almost 3 months for me (two times a day).
7. Travel friendly.
Negatives of this Product:
1. Except for the name, all other words are in a foreign language on the tube.
2. Dryness is not completely taken care of, it just helps in avoiding further drying of the skin.
3. Not effective in removing makeup. So, best time to use this is in the morning and in the noon if we have the habit of washing in between our work and again touch up; to remove the makeup completely before bed time, this may not be suitable.
4 out of 5.
I am happy with this product for the reason that it did not break me out and did not create further dryness of my skin, but I would surely look for some other products, which helps in removing the dryness and restoring the moisture of my skin.
Have you used L’Oreal Hydra Fresh Instant Freshness Foaming Cream ? Please rate in the box below
L’Oreal Hydrafresh Lip Balm
L’oreal Paris Mineral Eyeliner Powder Swatches, L’oreal Skin Care Haul and Some Nail Art
L’Oreal Nutri-Gloss Conditioner
Biotique Honey Gel Lightening Foaming Cleanser
Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser
Keracnyl Foaming Gel for Acne Prone Skin
Skinetics Foaming Face Wash
Avon Clearskin Foaming Cream Cleanser
Himalaya Neem Foaming Face Wash and Ayur Exfoliating Strawberry Scrub Review
Oriflame Optimals White Foaming Cleanser Review
Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Tamarind for Combination/ Oily Skin
Neutrogena Wave Power Cleanser & Deep Clean Foaming Pads Review
Lacto Calamine Moisturizing Face Wash Creme
Lakme Strawberry Facewash, The Body Shop Strawberry Body Puree Body Lotion , Strawberry Bath and Shower Gel
LAKME FRUIT BLAST FACE WASHES
Nomarks Face Wash Review (Youth)