WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Claims : Gentle, milky makeup remover easily dissolves even long-wearing face makeup and sunscreens. Tissues off or rinses away with water. Residue-free formula helps maintain moisture barrier, leaves skin soft, comfortable. Ophthalmologist Tested. Ideal for drier skins.
Price : Rs 1,400 for 200 ml
Pros and Cons :
- It is a super gentle cleansing milk. It feels very light and soothing on skin.
- It is not oily. It leaves skin feeling hydrated after cleansing.
- It comes in a twist-cap pump bottle. You twist the cap on the left and it locks the bottle. This prevents the product leakage if the bootle is not kept upright.
- It is fragrance free and it never broke me out.
- It does not leave any residue behind.
- It has a light creamy consistency that spreads on the face easily.
- This is also one of the most disappointing cleansing milk I have used till date. I like the gentle part of it but it is so gentle that it never takes off the complete makeup. When I started using it, I used to take some cleansing milk on the cotton swab and used to wipe my face with it. Even after wiping my face 6-7 times with this cleansing milk, I could never get that satisfaction that it took off my entire makeup. All I used to end up was an irritated sensitive face. :(( I thought I was doing something wrong so I read the instructions on the bottle. It said ” Massage gently over dry face with fingertips, avoiding eye area.Rinse or tissue off. “. So I followed the instructions.Now the maximum makeup comes off in 3rd or 4th round. But the problem is that your hands get messy and then your cotton / tissues should be ready and then if you need more tissue,your hands are still messy so you’d make other things messy. Phewwwww!! At the end of it you would still have to wash your face with a face wash to completely get rid of the entire makeup.
I was really expecting to be one awesome cleansing milk but I am highly disappointed with this one. Would just finish off this bottle and never repurchase it.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : 2/5
Have you used Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Milk? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
The Body Shop Cucumber Cleansing Milk Review
The Body Shop Aqua Lily Shower Gel
Himalaya Cleansing Milk
IMBB Digs Makeup Remover
Fab India Lavender Cleansing Milk
Nivea Visage Refreshing Cleansing Milk
Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover Review
Clinique Happy Solid Fragrance Pencil Review
Clinique Happy for Men and Women Review
Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Corrector Review
Clinique Foundation Review- Superfit Makeup
ELF Makeup Remover Cloths Review
Clinique Soft-Pressed Powder Blush Compact Kit
Clinique 3 Step Skin Care Introductory Packs Info
Clinique Different Lipstick in Raspberry Glace Review