Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing MIlk Review
Claims : Gentle, milky makeup remover easily dissolves even long-wearing face makeup and sunscreens. Tissues off or rinses away with water. Residue-free formula helps maintain moisture barrier, leaves skin soft, comfortable. Ophthalmologist Tested. Ideal for drier skins.
Price : Rs 1,400 for 200 ml
Pros and Cons :
- It is a super gentle cleansing milk. It feels very light and soothing on skin.
- It is not oily. It leaves skin feeling hydrated after cleansing.
- It comes in a twist-cap pump bottle. You twist the cap on the left and it locks the bottle. This prevents the product leakage if the bootle is not kept upright.
- It is fragrance free and it never broke me out.
- It does not leave any residue behind.
- It has a light creamy consistency that spreads on the face easily.
- This is also one of the most disappointing cleansing milk I have used till date. I like the gentle part of it but it is so gentle that it never takes off the complete makeup. When I started using it, I used to take some cleansing milk on the cotton swab and used to wipe my face with it. Even after wiping my face 6-7 times with this cleansing milk, I could never get that satisfaction that it took off my entire makeup. All I used to end up was an irritated sensitive face. :(( I thought I was doing something wrong so I read the instructions on the bottle. It said ” Massage gently over dry face with fingertips, avoiding eye area.Rinse or tissue off. “. So I followed the instructions.Now the maximum makeup comes off in 3rd or 4th round. But the problem is that your hands get messy and then your cotton / tissues should be ready and then if you need more tissue,your hands are still messy so you’d make other things messy. Phewwwww!! At the end of it you would still have to wash your face with a face wash to completely get rid of the entire makeup.
I was really expecting to be one awesome cleansing milk but I am highly disappointed with this one. Would just finish off this bottle and never repurchase it.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : 2/5
Have you used Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Milk? Please rate in the box below
Also Read :
The Body Shop Cucumber Cleansing Milk Review
The Body Shop Aqua Lily Shower Gel
Himalaya Cleansing Milk
IMBB Digs Makeup Remover
Fab India Lavender Cleansing Milk
Nivea Visage Refreshing Cleansing Milk
Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover Review
Clinique Happy Solid Fragrance Pencil Review
Clinique Happy for Men and Women Review
Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Corrector Review
Clinique Foundation Review- Superfit Makeup
ELF Makeup Remover Cloths Review
Clinique Soft-Pressed Powder Blush Compact Kit
Clinique 3 Step Skin Care Introductory Packs Info
Clinique Different Lipstick in Raspberry Glace Review
43 thoughts on “Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Milk Review”
Awww that’s bad 🙁 I thought it must be another super awesome product :methinks:
I also thought the same. I hate it when makeup does not come off completley and with this toh it never does 😥
yesh that’s bhery bhery bad! :spank: :spank:
riya that’s the one I looveeeeeeeeeeeee 😀 😀
mac pro longwear?
Thank God i havent tried their cleansing milk 😛
thats bad ,not working after paying 1400 :spank: :spank: :spank:
I know i was so disappointed with this one :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank:
hawwwwww..this is sooo badddddddd……… :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
I know cali. super gentle and useless. :hunterwali: :hunterwali: :hunterwali: :hunterwali: :hunterwali:
yeah…whats the point of a cleansing milk..that doesn’t clean properly….and takes so much efforts… :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank:
I have totally been thinking about the same thing since i first started using it. :hunterwali: :hunterwali: :hunterwali: :hunterwali:
:spank: :spank: :spank: i had high expectations from this one 🙁
me too 😥
Oh I had high expectations from this too!!!! I loved the packaging n had been eyeing this since long. Thank god I didnt buy it. 1400 n doesnt take off makeup!! :spank: :spank:
happy with fabindia lavender n TBS cucumber 🙂
yeah the fabindia one I really like. :)) This toh am nt happy with it at all. :((
Rati, I had been to the Clinique counter today n d guy there said that makeup must first be removed using Take the Day off makeup remover (all abt eyes one for eye makeup) and then this cleansing milk should be used… 😐 😐
I dont get his logic though :stars: :stars: I mean whats d use of buying a Cleansing milk then?
ramya even the claim says that it’s a makeup remover. : ” Gentle, milky makeup remover” . I think the SA was just trying to cover up. 😛
Hawwwwww…1400 mein aur kya kya aa jata :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars:
i know :waaa: :waaa: :waaa: :waaa: :waaa:
cleansing milk itna bakwass!!! whts happning to clinique.. im hardly hearing good reviews abt it nowadays..
but the regular take the day off makeuop remover is just amazinggggggggg
yeah neha. only after that review I wanted to give this one a try. I am really nt happy with this one. :((
Poor you …i hate it when the makeup doesnt come off quickly!
1400 ,Clinique is really bad this time. :spank:
same here nikita. I mean no matter how much makeup i have during the day . by the end of the day i feel like having a trace of makeup on my face. :(( This toh never gives that satisfaction of clean face. no matter how many times i wipe my face every time some makeup would come up. and you cant keep rubbing cotton swabs on your face after a point of time.
Sheesh, you made us all save a good amount of money there! that’s crazy how a product doesn’t live up to it’s brand name or price. sad!!!
i know. 🙁
omg not expected form clinique……sad :nonono: :nonono: ..but i luv the bottle…what superb packaging…..
i love the packaging too, dollar. 🙂
ishhhhhhhhhhhh……… i liked d bottle thou… 😐 😐 😐
i m using himalya cleansing milk thz days… very nice :toothygrin: :toothygrin:
i know is nice. :hunterwali: :hunterwali: :hunterwali: :hunterwali: :hunterwali:
:dumb: :dumb: :dumb: :dumb: :dumb: :dumb:
:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:
awww thats bad Rati 🙁 disappointing na 🙁
yeah rekha. :((
Hm :sidefrown: …It’s a good thing that I can’t afford this right now! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
But the bottle is cute…I guess. 😐
yeah only the bottle is cute :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug:
in my opinion nothing works better than lakme 9-5 makeup remover although im using clinique take the day off cleansing balm >thats good too
What a pity…so mild that you scrub and scrub your face…the opposite effect of what you wanted with a mild remover in the first place.