Skin Tone: Light to medium
Foundation Color Reference : MAC NC 35/ NARS Barcelona / Chanel 40
Hi everyone 🙂
Today, I am reviewing yet another Dior Eyeshadow Palette for you all. I am quite literally obsessed with these eyeshadows (747 Inflame, 657 Expose, 357 Electrify). The quality has been such to class and the color selection is stunning in every single palette. The palette I am reviewing today is “797 Feel.”
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
USD 62/INR 3900
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
It’s a gorgeous neutral palette with a good mix of neutral warm and cool colors. A lovely selection of textures and I love the plum shade thrown in to break the monotony in the palette.
The colors in the palette are:
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
- A dark satin finish plum brown. It is very pigmented, goes on smoothly and blends in seamlessly. It can be used as a lid color , a transition color or just as a primary shade for gorgeous plummy smokey eyes.
- A metallic medium golden brown shade. I used it as a lid color in my eye makeup look. It has that champagne gold finish to it and makes for a great lid and inner corner color. This is is a very pigmented and opaque color. Goes on smoothly and can be paired up with every single color in the palette.
- A warm champagne beige metallic color. This also can be used both on the lid as well as the inner corner. The color is pigmented without being too stark. It makes for a great brow highlighter as well.
- A deep dark cool-toned brown. The finish is between satin and matte. There is barely any fall out with this one and the color is super pigmented. It is a gorgeous shadow for smokey eyes or just just for smoking out the eyeliner. You can also use it as a bold lid color as well.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
- The centre shade is a gorgeous medium yellow-based brown. It is buttery smooth and has a matte finish. This makes for a great transition color and even as a overall lid color. The shade is very pigmented and blends out smoothly.
Overall, it’s a stunning eyeshadow palette. I have worn it for good 10 hours and none of the shades had faded or creased. I have very oily eyelids so I do wear an eyeshadow primer underneath for all my eyeshadows and even then some of the eyeshadows don’t pull through for so long. These have been just fantastic and outstanding eyeshadows. I am so impressed with the quality and the colors. Three colors are very pigmented, there is barely any fall out and they are very long lasting. If there is a neutral palette that you are willing to add to your collection, I would highly suggest this one to you. The addition of two darker shades can totally change the color and give you more color options. Also, it is such a fabulous “day to night” kind of a palette – something that you can pop in your bag and be ready or the evening within seconds.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
I have done a makeup look using this palette HERE.
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips
Dior Eyeshadow Palettes Haul
Dior 5 Couleurs Hi Fidelity Eyeshadow Palette 747 Inflame
Dior 5 Couleurs Hi Fidelity Eyeshadow Palette 657 Expose
Dior 5 Couleurs Hi Fidelity Eyeshadow Palette 357 Electrify
Dior 5 Couleurs Hi Fidelity Eyeshadow Palette 457 Fascinate
Dior 5 Couleurs Eyeshadow Palette – Earth Reflection 609
Dior 5 Couleur Eyeshadow Palette – Stylish Move 970
Natio Natural Shades Eyeshadow Palette Rosebud
Makeup Revolution Fortune Favours The Brave 30 Eyeshadow Palette
L.A. Girl EyeLux Mesmerizing Eyeshadow Palette Eternalize
MAC Eyeshadow x15 Warm Neutral Palette