WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
By Soni Mishra
Here is a quick face pack that I love using. It can be made with just three ingredients, and hardly takes any time. We all are aware of the wonderful benefits of avocado, honey and yoghurt. So let’s get started!
• 1/4th of avocado
• 1 tbsp honey
• 1 tbsp plain yoghurt or curd
• 1 small bowl and a spoon
• Take 1/4th of the avocado and remove the pit. Now, with the help of a spoon, scoop out the pulp and break it into small pieces. Mash the avocado nicely with the help of the spoon. The better you mash the avocado, the smoother your face pack will turn out to be.
• Now add 1 tbsp of honey to the avocado paste. Mix well.
• Add 1 tbsp of yoghurt to the paste.
• Mix everything well into a smooth paste.
• Check the consistency of the paste as per your satisfaction. You may add extra honey or yoghurt as per your liking. Always remember to do a patch test. I always do a patch test before trying out new recipes since my skin is very sensitive.
• Apply the pack all over your face and neck area, and let it dry for 20 minutes.
• Wash your face after 20 minutes with lukewarm water, and follow up with your moisturiser.
My face feels quite soft and moisturised whenever I use this pack. So I guess it’s good for dry skin. My face usually gets very after after a face pack and I need to slather on a lot of face pack. This face pack is better than other chemical-based face packs since it nourishes the skin, moisturises it and makes it healthy.
DIY Deep Cleansing and Blackhead Removing Scrub
DIY Skin Potion: Beauty Oil
DIY Scalp Exfoliator for Long, Healthy Hair and Flake-Free Scalp
Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
Garnier Ultra Doux Avocado Oil and Shea Butter Nourishing Shampoo
Organix Nutritional Acai Berry Avocado Conditioner
Wild Ferns New Zealand Manuka Honey Night Revival Creme
Beauty Formulas Honey & Almond Facial Scrub
Kaya Sunscreen for Sensitive Skin
Nivea Daily Essentials Gentle Face Cleansing Wipes – Dry & Sensitive Skin
My Current Skincare Routine for Dry-Combination, Sensitive Skin