By Soni Mishra
Here is a quick face pack that I love using. It can be made with just three ingredients, and hardly takes any time. We all are aware of the wonderful benefits of avocado, honey and yoghurt. So let’s get started!
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
• 1/4th of avocado
• 1 tbsp honey
• 1 tbsp plain yoghurt or curd
• 1 small bowl and a spoon
• Take 1/4th of the avocado and remove the pit. Now, with the help of a spoon, scoop out the pulp and break it into small pieces. Mash the avocado nicely with the help of the spoon. The better you mash the avocado, the smoother your face pack will turn out to be.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
• Now add 1 tbsp of honey to the avocado paste. Mix well.
• Add 1 tbsp of yoghurt to the paste.
• Mix everything well into a smooth paste.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
• Check the consistency of the paste as per your satisfaction. You may add extra honey or yoghurt as per your liking. Always remember to do a patch test. I always do a patch test before trying out new recipes since my skin is very sensitive.
• Apply the pack all over your face and neck area, and let it dry for 20 minutes.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
• Wash your face after 20 minutes with lukewarm water, and follow up with your moisturiser.
My face feels quite soft and moisturised whenever I use this pack. So I guess it’s good for dry skin. My face usually gets very after after a face pack and I need to slather on a lot of face pack. This face pack is better than other chemical-based face packs since it nourishes the skin, moisturises it and makes it healthy.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
DIY Deep Cleansing and Blackhead Removing Scrub
DIY Skin Potion: Beauty Oil
DIY Scalp Exfoliator for Long, Healthy Hair and Flake-Free Scalp
Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado
Garnier Ultra Doux Avocado Oil and Shea Butter Nourishing Shampoo
Organix Nutritional Acai Berry Avocado Conditioner
Wild Ferns New Zealand Manuka Honey Night Revival Creme
Beauty Formulas Honey & Almond Facial Scrub
Kaya Sunscreen for Sensitive Skin
Nivea Daily Essentials Gentle Face Cleansing Wipes – Dry & Sensitive Skin
My Current Skincare Routine for Dry-Combination, Sensitive Skin
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne