Claims : A unique blend of powder and cream primers enhances the performance of your eyeshadow to prevent creasing while extending wear for up to 15 hours. The cream primer (0.24 oz.) creates a smooth look, while the oil-absorbing powder (0.07 oz.) ensures superb color definition.
Price : INR 3,000 approx / USD 50 for around 8gm product
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
My Experience with Tom Ford Eye Primer Duo
I am someone who has oily lids. So I always follow the process of applying eyeshadow primer, then compact powder and the eyeshadow. It has always been a two step process for my eyeshadow priming to keep oil on my lids at bay and keep my eyeshadows looking fresh. It works. It has always worked for me.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
When I saw the Tom Ford Eyeshadow primer duo, it felt as if someone has really answered my call. 😀
This eyeshadow primer duo is a two part product but packed in one. The bottom part of the pot hold the eyeshadow primer and the top part holds the powder that you have to apply after applying the cream.
Pure Love I’d say.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
- The texture of the eyeshadow primer is thin and goes on seamlessly on the lids without any heaviness. And the powder part totally prepares the lids of smooth and even eyeshadow application.
- The cream primer is super smooth and applies on the delicate eyelids without any tugging. And the texture of the powder is also soft and smooth.
- I have tried using this eyeshadow primer with various texture of eyeshadows- matte, satin, shimmery, wet, dry… just everything. 😀 It does not make eyeshadows crease. And this is coming from someone whose eyeshadows crease like crazy if I don’t wear an eyeshadow primer underneath my eyeshadows.
- It does not have any color of its own. Upon application it is like a pale skin tone color. That ensures that the colors of your eyeshadows stay true.
- It makes eyeshadows looks brighter.
- It prevents eyeshadows from fading and making them look fresh all day/night long.
- The little mirror intact in the case helps in case you are in a hurry.
- A little goes a long way.
- I would say that it is quite well packaged product still it could be a little less bulky. The packaging is gorgeous though.
Overall, I am suuuper impressed with the product. Very good quality and it worked brilliantly for me. If you don’t bother about the two step eyeshadow priming then may be you could give it a miss. But I’d say it would be worth investing in!
Rating : 5/5
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
Swatches : below – cream, above – powder
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
Last but not the least, wish you all a Very Happy New Year! 🙂 We are taking a mini break today but would be back with a boat load of products this coming year. Stay Tuned! :))
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
Tom Ford Flush (03) Cheek Color Review, Swatch, FOTD
Tom Ford Cheek Color – 06 Wicked Review
Tom Ford Metallic Mink 03 Eye Defining Pencil Review, Swatch, EOTD
Tom Ford Casablanca (03), True Coral (09), Flamingo (08) Lip Color Review, Swatch
Tom Ford Lip Colour – Violet Fatale Review
Tom Ford Lip Color – Cherry Lush
Tom Ford Eye Defining Pen – Deeper
Tom Ford Cheek Brush 06 Review, Photos
Tom Ford Lip Brush (21) Review
Tom Ford Eyeshadow (11) Brush Review, Photos
Tom Ford Foundation Brush Review
Tom Ford Lip Colour – Wild Ginger Review, Swatches
10 Best Eyeshadow Primers
Jordana Eye Primer Eyeshadow Base Review
NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base Review, Swatch
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Review
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips