Foods that Prevent Hair Loss
Baldness is not a major problem among men but women too suffer from it. The sight of a comb or brush covered with lost hair can be a cause for extreme mental strain for anyone. It is often seen that people who suffering from baldness at an early age often lack confidence and self esteem.
Before opting for any treatment it is always better to identify the root cause for baldness. Any medical issues must be dealt first.
No matter what the tv ads say we all know that no shampoo can give us lustrous locks until we care for them. The best hair loss remedy is to have a balanced diet. Mentioned below are few dietary modifications that will help you deal with the hair loss problem and keep your mane soft and shiny.
• Flaxseeds: It is a great source of iron and omega-3s, which support scalp health and can encourage hair growth.
• Carrots: Are rich in Vitamin A which provide excellent nourishment to the scalp. A healthy scalp ensures shiny, well-conditioned hair that is strengthened and moisturised.
• Oats: It is an all round super food for hair. Oats contain potassium, phosphorus, magnesium and iron that aids in healthy hair growth.
• Eggs: They are loaded with essential nutrients such as proteins, Vitamin B12, iron, zinc and Omega 6 fatty acids. Eggs are also a good source for biotin (Vitamin B7) which is a great aid to fight hair loss. You can also boost your iron stores with animal sources, including chicken, fish, pork, and beef.
• Nuts: Add almonds, peanuts and walnuts in your daily diet plan if you want to prevent hair loss. These nuts are great source of omega 3 fatty acids and zinc, which can help prevent hair from shedding apart from making them soft and shiny.
• Low fat dairy products: Daily consumption of products like skim milk and yogurt does make hair thicker as these products are great sources of calcium, an important mineral for hair growth.
• Green peas: They contain a steady amount of vitamins and minerals such as iron, zinc and B group vitamins that are essential for maintaining healthy hair.
• Whole Grains: Foods like whole wheat breads and cereals contain vitamin B7, which can help prevent hair loss while holding back the formation of gray hair.
Apart from these just keep in mind to:
• Drink at least 8 glasses of water on a daily basis in order to balance the production of oil.
• Avoid the use of styling products on your hair.
• Avoid using detergent based shampoos.
• Don’t wash your hair with too hot water.
• Make sure that you massage your scalp every week as this increases the blood circulation.
How to Stop Hair Loss
Wella Hair Loss System Professional Energy Serum Review
Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss
Hair Loss: Baldness in Women: Causes, Prevention and Treatment
Home Remedies for Glowing Skin
10 Home Remedies to treat Chapped Lips
Split Hair Ends: Home Remedies and Treatment
Home Remedies for Blemishes
Home Remedies for Cracked Heels
Dry Skin Care: Home Remedies for Dry Skin
Frizzy Hair: Causes, Treatments, Products, Home Remedies
Home Remedies for White Teeth
Foods that can Help you Lose Weight
Top 10 Beauty Foods
WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP AND DIY VIDEOS AND READ IMBB COMPLETELY AD FREE. DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!