Skin Type : Normal to Dry
If there is one product I am massively OBSESSED with at the moment, it is this black tea overnight mask from Fresh. It’s like magic! No matter how bad your skin is looking during the day, if you use this mask overnight, you would have the healthiest, most fresh-looking skin in the morning. There is just nothing that I don’t like about this mask except that it is expensive and that it’s not available in India.
Black Tea Firming Overnight Mask works in sync with the skin’s natural nighttime recovery process to achieve a lifted, firmer look by the morning. The intensely moisturizing treatment has a corset-like effect on the skin, giving the appearance of a visibly more defined, contoured complexion. A proprietary complex of black tea ferment, black tea extract, blackberry leaf extract, and lychee seed extract is proven to inhibit damaging free radicals** and helps to improve skin elasticity.
Belle de Nuit extract, known as nature’s nocturnal flower, helps to soothe and rebalance the skin. Hyaluronic acid helps attract and maintain moisture to enhance suppleness.
$92.00/INR 6000 approximately.
I am quickly adding the quick pros and cons about this amazing mask:
1. It comes in a big burgundy brown jar. Although it is expensive, you do get quite a good quantity that would last you for good 2-1/2 -3 months even if you use it every night.
2. You can use it on top of your skin care as a final step and that’s what I do. Sometimes, I have tried using it on its own as well and it has shown equally good results.
3. The texture is thick and creamy – a little sticky as well and goes on like a cream mask but is transparent. It gets absorbed into the skin quickly without leaving any oily trace or any residue behind on the skin. It’s also very comfortable to sleep with. It’s almost like applying any other heavy night cream on the skin.
4. It has never broken me out or irritated my skin. In fact, it has only improved my skin texture. My skin looks so fresh, plumped and firmer every single morning whenever I use it.
5. Although you can use it daily, I prefer to use it every alternate night. I am very tempted to use it daily though but I feel that would be too much. I can literally see the difference in my skin the night I use it and the night I don’t.
6. It does not have any strong fragrance, has a mild tea fragrance and you get used to it.
7. It is formulated without parabens, sulfates and phthalates.
8. Infused with our proprietary black tea complex and soothing belle de nuit, nature’s ‘flower of the night. I can only say that the flower of night really works.
9. The cons would be that it’s not available in India and it’s expensive.
10. It’s an anti-ageing mask so would not recommend it to those in their teenage and early twenties.
Since you don’t get this in India, you can try Kiehl’s Overnight Mask. It’s my absolute favourite. If I can’t get hold of this one after this gets over, that would be my go-to.
Fresh Sugar Lip Serum Advanced Therapy
Fresh Rose Cleansing Foam
Fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask
Fresh Rose Hydrating Gel Cream
Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Cream
St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Green Tea Scrub
Clarins Extra-Firming Mask
The Face Shop The Solution Firming Face Mask
Lakme Absolute Skin Gloss Overnight Mask
Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask
Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask
Benefits of Overnight Facial Masks