WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Who doesn’t want strong, shiny and long black hair? Everyone wants it, but we tend to neglect, (well, I tend to neglect) hair care. But now, being a little more responsible towards it, I tried out this hair pack and I want to share this simple DIY with you all! Let’s get started!
Things you’ll need:
1. A few cloves of garlic.
2. A Grater
3. Coconut milk
4. Coconut Oil
5. A sieve
1. Grate the cloves of garlic roughly. You don’t have to be perfect here; you just need to get the juice out of the garlic.
2. Now add the coconut oil to the grated garlic. Give it a rough mix.
3. Add the coconut milk to the mixture and mix it very nicely.
4. Keep this mixture in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes, not more than that. This will help the ingredients to mix well with each other. Of course the oil won’t mix! I’m talking about the coconut milk and garlic juice.
5. Now strain the mixture through a sieve and using a brush, just apply this mixture all over your scalp for exactly 10-15 minutes.
6. Then after 10-15 minutes, wash your hair with your regular shampoo and conditioner.
7. If possible let your hair dry out naturally instead of using a dryer!
1. Do not use more than 10 small cloves of garlic in your hair pack, because if you use more, your hair will stink and it would be a little difficult getting the stench out. It just beats the purpose of the whole pack!
2. Same with keeping the hair pack for no more than 15 minutes.
3. I suppose you could use any natural oil like almond oil.
4. If you have long hair, increase the quantity of the liquids but do not add more garlic.
Benefits of garlic on hair:
Garlic is very good for hair re-growth. It decreases hair fall to a great extent and helps to remove toxins from the scalp. When massaged onto the scalp, the allicin in garlic helps increase blood circulation which in turn stimulates hair growth. It also keeps dandruff at bay.
Benefits of Coconut Milk:
Coconut oil acts as a natural moisturizer for hair and cools the scalp. It also acts as a natural conditioner. Coconut milk prevents from balding and helps in hair growth. It can also be used as a leave in conditioner!
How To Make Hair Grow Faster
Supplements for Hair Growth
Vitamins for Hair Growth
FabIndia Kajal with Almond Oil
Dabur Vatika Enriched Almond Hair Oil
Almonds Health and Beauty Benefits
Dove Intense Repair Daily Conditioner with Treatment Review
Dove Damage Therapy HairFall Rescue Shampoo
Dove Intense Damage Therapy- Shampoo
Dove HairFall Therapy Treatment Mask