By Apoorva Singh
Hello beautiful ladies,
I have been a silent reader of IMBB for many months. Now I thought of sharing something with you all. I hope I will write regularly after this. I am kind of a lazy girl who wants to conquer the world but cannot stay away from her bed for really long. Also, I really don’t like visiting drugstores frequently. So I figured out some amazing tips for beautiful skin, lips and hair. You do not need to spend hundreds of bucks and you can easily try these remedies at your home.
Sweet Almond Oil:
I recently came across a wonderful natural ingredient which my nani used to swear by, i.e. sweet almond oil. I just randomly picked it up and now it is working miraculously on my skin. It is full of vitamin E and we all are aware of the benefits of vitamin E.
You can use it in following ways:
• Apply directly on your skin, especially dry skin, on a clean face before going to bed. You will wake up with a soft and glowing skin.
• You can also apply it on your hands for soft and smooth skin.
• Massage a few drops thoroughly on your eye area to get rid of dark circles.
• Put a few drops on your eyelashes to make them longer and thicker.
• Mix half a spoon of aloe vera gel with 4-5 drops of oil. Massage this mixture on your face and neck to keep your skin healthy and young.
Orange Peel Powder
I don’t rely on all those chemical-based face packs, so I use this one. Dry some real orange peel and make a fine powder. Now take two teaspoons of orange peel powder, one teaspoon fresh cream (you can use milk if your skin is not dry) and one teaspoon of rose water. Make a paste and apply it all over your face and neck. Allow it to dry and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
• Mix equal portions of coconut oil, olive oil and almond oil. Warm the mixture up a bit. Massage your hair with this oil for good 15-20 minutes and leave it overnight. Wash your hair next morning.
• This DIY masque increases the volume of your hair and makes it shiny. All you need is aloe vera gel, sweet almond oil, coconut oil and Vitamin E capsule. Take two spoons of almond oil and one spoon coconut oil (for long hair), one spoon of aloe vera gel and one vitamin E capsule (take out the gel inside it). Mix everything well and apply on your hair. Keep it on for either one hour or overnight. Wash your hair and you’ll notice increased volume after some time.
Milk and Eggs:
This is another DIY hair masque which is really effective to improve the quality of your hair. Beat one egg in a bowl, mix half a cup of milk and two teaspoons of oil. Apply on your hair and leave it on for half an hour. You can wash it with plain water. And, at last mix a few drops of rose water in a mug and rinse your hair with it to get rid of the smell. Apply it once in a week for best results.
• To get rid of chapped lips, mix Vaseline and sugar. Rub this mixture on the lips. Your lips will become moisturised, healthy and pink in no time.
• Mix fine sugar with a few drops of coconut oil and scrub it on to get moisturised lips.
• Apply olive oil every night before sleeping. With time, your lips will even in color.
Secretive Beauty Secrets of Bollywood Celebrities
Lip Pigmentation- Remedies for Pigmented Lips
Aloe Vera: Beauty Benefits
How to Prevent Hair Loss And Breakage Due To Smoothing
Natural Hair Spa Treatment at Home – DIY
Gold Facial Treatment Overview
Aromamagic Beautiful Skin Oil
Dabur Vatika Brave & Beautiful Shampoo
Freeman Beautiful Coconut Glow Leave-On Bronzing Mask