I am here to share a different DIY with you all. We usually tend to ignore our feet and don’t pamper them enough. At least that’s what I do! I take care of my face and body, but ignore my feet often. So here is a simple DIY that you can use on your feet for some TLC. Let’s get started!
1. Boil some water or use distilled water. To this, add some rubbing alcohol. Mix the two well. If you have sensitive skin, use just 1-2 tbsp of rubbing alcohol and 1 cup water. Otherwise use 4-5 tbsp with 1 cup of water.
2. Now, add some almond oil. If you have dry feet, add a few drops extra.
3. Then, add 5-6 drops of each essential oil. Mix the ingredients well and transfer it to a clean container. Your foot spray is ready to be used!
• Don’t skip the first 4 ingredients.
• You can, however, add any other essential oil instead of lavender or peppermint.
• Options to include: orange oil, lemon oil, lemongrass oil, rose oil etc.
1. Soak your feet in warm water plus salt for about 5-10 minutes.
2. This will relax your feet and remove dirt. It will also relieve any foot pain.
3. Then, pat dry your feet with a clean towel.
4. Generously spray this mist on your damp feet and keep it overnight.
5. If you don’t have the time for soaking your feet, you can simply use this mist directly on clean feet.
• Rubbing alcohol is a disinfectant. So it will keep your feet free of any infections.
• The almond oil will help to moisturise the skin.
• Peppermint oil gives a very cooling fragrance, hence acts as a deodorant for the feet.
• Lavender essential oil calms and soothes the skin.
• This spray is an all-rounder as it helps to get rid of the dirt, bacteria and other nasty stuff from your feet, calms and relaxes the skin, and gets rid of bad smell and leaves your feet smelling fresh.
How to Make Your Own Stylish Lehenga Choli Under INR 5000
7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home
Bebe Young Care Relaxing Care Day and Night Cream
Clean and Clear Night Relaxing Deep Cleaning Face Wash
Beauty Formulas Refreshing & Stimulating Blueberries Oxygen Rich Bubble Mask
Scholl Crackling Ice Foot Spray
The Body Shop Lemongrass Deodorising Foot Spray
4 At-Home Beauty Fixes for Everyday Skin Problems