WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Hey beautiful ladies,
This article will throw light on beauty uses of water. We all know, that drinking water is a boon for healthy body. Water has many health benefits but it has beauty benefits too. You don’t need expensive cosmetics to get a beautiful and flawless skin. All you need is different forms of water with simple additives to make it more beneficial for your skin. So, let’s get started!!
• Using steam for face is a good option for deep cleaning your face. This removes dirt and grime from your face and will open your pores. Use a scrub just after using steam and you will get rid of blackheads. Please do not forget to use cold water after this procedure to close the pores. Use steam once in 15 days and not more than that. Read more about benefits of steam for face here
• Steam bath: This is a good way to relax and clean your body completely. You can do this at home. Open hot water shower and close your bathroom. Within 10 to 15 minutes steam will be all over the bathroom. Close the shower now. Be careful, so that you do not burn yourself. Sit in the closed bath room for 5 to 10 minutes and take bath with normal water.
2. Lukewarm water:
• Take juice of half lemon and mix it in 1 cup of warm water. Soak a wash cloth in this water and wipe your face with it. Wash off with cold water after 10 minutes. This will remove oil and dirt from your face and will also brighten your skin. This is similar to finger bowl concept used in restaurants to remove oil from your hands after eating.
• Soak some neem leaves in warm water and strain the water after 5 minutes. Use this water to rinse your face and eyes. The antibacterial and cleansing property of neem will remove bacteria and dirt from your face giving it a beautiful glow. This is wonderful for people with acne prone skin.
• Puffiness: To reduce puffiness from face and eyes just add salt in warm water. Soak cotton pads in this water and drain excess. Put this on your eyes and face for 10 minutes. Repeat this procedure till the water becomes cold. This will relax your entire face and reduce your puffiness. Wash your face with cold water after 10 minutes.
Salt water is a concentrated solution which has the property of attracting water from tissues. Therefore, it removes excess water from your face and eyes and reduces puffiness.
3. Cold water:
• Warm water has good cleansing properties whereas cold water has good toning properties. You can use 4-5 drops of your favorite essential oil in 1 cup of water. Transfer this mixture to a spray bottle and your toner is ready. Keep this toner in the refrigerator and use it after cleansing your face.
• Washing your face with cold water as first thing in the morning, wakes your skin instantly and gives you a fresh skin.
• Washing your eyes with cold water 3-4 times a day, especially during summers will constrict the blood vessels around the eyes and prevent the appearance of dark circles.
• Cold water is a boon for people with dry skin, as this will maintain the balance of oils on your skin.
• Whenever you take steam or use warm water for cleansing your face always follow it with cold water to shrink your pores.
4. Ice cubes:
• Rub ice cube on your face prior to makeup application. This will ensure a long lasting makeup. If you cannot use ice directly, then wrap ice in a cloth and then rub it on your face.
• For eyes: Wrap ice cubes in a cloth and keep it on your eye for 10 minutes. This will reduce puffiness and fatigue from the eyes and brighten your eyes instantly.
• Post threading and waxing: Rub ice cubes on your skin post threading and waxing. This numbs the area for a while thus preventing inflammation and redness of the skin.
• DIY ice cubes: This DIY is good for people who don’t get much time for home remedies. Take one cucumber and blend it in a blender. To this add 2 tbsp of mint juice. Pour this mixture in an ice cube tray. Rush these ice cubes in the morning and wash your face with cold water. This gives a cooling effect and also adds a glow to your skin.
DIY Eye Roll On for Dark Circles and Puffiness
Montagne Jeunesse Anti-Puffiness Cool Eyes Patch
How to Cure Puffy Eyes
Intensive Hair Treatment for Hair Re-growth: DIY
DIY Gentle and Effective Eye Makeup Remover Pads
Simple Kind To Eyes Revitalising Eye Roll On
DIY Guava Face Pack for Instantly Fresh and Glowing Skin