I am really excited about these “Look For Less” posts as I have a few more in mind. I hope you all like it and are interested in seeing more of these, please do let me know what you think about this idea. While gazing at the ELF eyeshadow quad, Kristen Stewart’s grey smokey look was the first thing that came to my mind.
The ELF quad is not very pigmented, but the grey and black shades are quite okay type and they work well to attain this look.
Total Cost To Achieve This Look:
These quads are for just $1 :toothygrin: NYX Eyeshadow Base will cost around $7 and NYX Jumbo Pencil is for $4.50, but the base and Jumbo pencils are always on discounts (excluding the cost of the brushes).
So, let’s get started:
1. After priming my lids with NYX eyeshadow base, I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk (depoted) for the inner corners as the silver in the quad is not very pigmented.
2. Apply the silver and white in the inner corner.
3. Use the grey and apply all over the lids, staying below the crease.
4. Now, use the black eyeshaow and apply it at the outer corner and a little near the upper lash line at the outer corner.
5. Use the jumbo pencil or any white base under the brow and blend well and apply some white or skin tone eyeshadow.
6. Just touch the blending brush in any brown eyeshadow (optional) and blend the lid color and highlight.
7. Tightline and fill your water line.
8. Use a Q-tip to blend the kajal/liner on the lower lash line and apply black on the outer corner, grey in the middle and white in the inner corner, mixing white with grey will look silverish.
9. Curl your lashes and apply mascara on both lower and upper lash line.
Tadaaaa, your Kristen Stewart inspired look is done.
Hope you all like it!
Dark Blue Smokey Eye Makeup
Shimmery Grey Black Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Silver Plum Eye Makeup Tutorial
Lakme Eye Quartet Botanica Green Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy Office Eye MakeUp Tutorial
Silver Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye makeup tutorial using MAC Siahi Fluidline
Golden Black Eye Makeup Tutorial
Easy 3-minute Neutral Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye Makeup: Soft Smokey Eyes- Makeup Tutorial
Blue Pink Eye Makeup Tutorial
Eye Makeup Tutorial : Golden Bronze
Diwali Makeup Tutorial – Glitterly Golden Blue Eyes
Estee Lauder Blue Dahlia Eye Makeup Tutorial
Pretty Green Eye Makeup Tutorial