• Broad spectrum UV protection
• Keeps your skin looking fresh and oil-free
• PA+ shields the skin from the harmful UVA rays
• SPF 30 protects the skin from UVB rays
• Lightweight, non- oily sunscreen with mineral clay for superior oil control and vitamin rich ingredients such as cucumber and lemon grass extracts to protect the skin and correct past skin blemishes
• Regular usage makes your skin many shades lighter
Available in 100ml for Rs 250/-, 55ml for Rs 175/ and 20 gms for Rs 69/- MRP
Packaging: flip top packaging and yellow coloured tube.
Lakme already has a cucumber and lemon grass fairness sunscreen for dry skin .This is a part of the new launch.
The sunscreen has SPF 30 pa+
Lakme is a leading skin care and cosmetic manufacturing company of our country . They come out with a new range of products every now and then.
What I like about Lakme Sun Expert Fairness Sunscreen for Oily Skin:
• Gets absorbed into the skin really quickly.
• I love the pleasant smell as soon as you open the tube.
• The consistency is neither too thick nor too runny just right for a sunscreen.
• Having super oily skin I still consider moisturising important and this gives a much hydrated feel to my skin.
• This can be a HG sun protection cream for normal skin as it gives just the right amount of moisture and no additional shine.
• In summers you need something which is not so expensive and easy to apply frequently if need be, the packaging of this sunscreen fits this criteria.
• Easily available. I have not seen one store where lakme is not available.
• Blending this into your face or hands is an easy job.
• Does not make me sweat at all like some sunscreens.
• Complete mention of ingredients.
• Gives you a cooling effect when applied.
• Cucumber and lemon grass extracts.
• The quantity you get is excellent for the price you pay.
What I did not like about Lakme Sun Expert Fairness Sunscreen for Oily Skin:
• My skin is in the super oily category so it gave me a slight natural skin shine and I prefer a completely matte look.
• It contains parabens
• The fact that being so moisturising and with the lovely smell, I hope this sunscreen had given me a matte effect.
• No visible lightening of marks or fairness as claimed.
Rating: 3.5 on 5 and I will buy again for winters or sometime when I need to hydrate my skin along with sun protection.
Have you tried Lakme Sun Expert Fairness Sunscreen?
Lakme Fairness Sunscreen Sun Expert Range Photos, Info
Lakme Sun Expert Sunscreen Cucumber Lemongrass SPF 24
Lakme Sun Expert Anti Darkening Sunscreen
Lotus Herbals Safe Sun SunScreen Gel SPF 20
Banana Boat Sport UVA and UVB Sunscreen Lotion
Ayur Sunscreen Protection+Fairness SPF 30 + EverYuth Face Pack