Claims : This revolutionary, Swan Neck™ Wand Mascara provides exceptional length, lift, and volume to all lashes. It features Lancôme’s first patented wand, which works with the shape of your face for the easiest application, and the curve of the wand mixes the mascara with each twist open, allowing for formula that stays fresh longer. The specially designed, elastomer-molded brush perfectly deposits formula on each lash, while smaller bristles effortlessly coat even short lashes from root to tip for ultimate volume. The ultra-black, smudge-free formula features Lancôme’s rose cell extract, which nourishes and smooths lashes while providing infinite buildability. This high-gloss, clump-free mascara leaves lashes fanned out with maximum length, and it is designed with long-wearing, flexible polymers, which allow for easy removal.
Price : Rs 1950 approx
My Experience with Lancome Grandiose Mascara
I was wandering in Paris Malls and they had such a hugeeeee in-the-face promotion going on for this mascara that I rather was put off. 😛 I decided that I would not fall for the hype. So I kept ignoring it and on the last day, Sanjeev said that I might as well buy it. I asked for it and it was sold out at their biggest counter. Well! now I was no way going to leave Pais without buying this mascara. loll!! I went to another store and bought it. 😛 And I am so glad I did!!
This is one of the MOST amazing mascaras I have tried.
- First let’s take a moment to see how beautiful the bottle is and the wand looks so feminine and elegant. 😀
- The mascara is deep deep black. It instantly adds life to the lashes. There is no way your lashes can go unnoticed once you apply this mascara.
- The brush has short bristles that help on coating every single lash.
- It adds length to the lashes and make them look thick. It pretty much gives that fake lash effect to the lashes and I totally love it.
- It does not feather, smudge or smear.
- It has caused no irritation.
- The formula is slightly on the wet side so I end up getting it on my lids often. But I don’t mind that since what this mascara does to lashes is just incredible. 🙂
- I like that the brush is thin at the end. It helps to coat the lashes in inner corner easily.
- It holds the curl so well. In fact my lashes don’t look flat at the end of the day as well.
- Easy to remove with an eye makeup remover.
- Does not take long to dry.
- Well, the swan shape of the wand… I don’t know. I apply mascaras pretty well on my lashes even with straight wands. 😛
This mascara is not available in India yet but I hope it does soon! It totally lived up to its hype and I just obsessed with it. It’s like a life boosting mascara for your lashes. 🙂
Rating : 4.5/5
Before and after swatches :
Lancome Cils Booster XL Super Enhancing Mascara Base
Lancome Hypnose Custom Volume Mascara Waterproof Review
Estee Lauder Magnascopic Maximum Volume Mascara Review
Lancome Hypnose Precious Cells Mascara Review
Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation Review
Lancome Bi Facil Eye Makeup Remover Review
Lancome Le Crayon Kohl Noir Review
Lancome Miracle Perfume
Teint Idole Silky Mat Sneak Peek
Le Crayon Khol Eyeliner Brun & Silver Review, Photos, Swatches
Lancome L’Absolu Creme De Brillance