Claims : A fresh and silky-smooth cream which hydrates efficiently the skin and restore its vitality. L’OCCITANE’s patented angelica complex reinforces natural skin hydration by stimulating aquaporines, improves skin elasticity and protects from free radicals.
Price : Rs 2,995 for 50 ml
-Reinforces natural skin hydration by stimulating the synthesis of aquaporins, water channels of cells membranes that improve the circulation of water from the dermis to the epidermis (In vitro test: +39%) -Improves skin elasticity and protects from free-radicals
-Avoids water evaporation
L’occitane is by far my favourite skin care, and hair care brand . It’s vary rarely that I am not impressed with their products. I have normal to dry skin. My T zone gets oily during humid weather but other than that it’s just normal. I am always in a look out for hydration facial products. Angelica Hydration cream sounded perfect for my skin care needs. Even the ingredients looked promising.
Some of the good things about the Angelica hydration cream are:
- It is a water based light textured cream. The texture is almost like a light gel lotion and feels uber luxurious on skin.
- Once absorbed, skin feels very supple and moist.
- For summers I like it both for day and night.
- It spreads easily and you need very little of it for every usage.
- It has worked great during the ultra dry air in flights. My skin never felt stretchy with this on.
- It smells of lovely earthy herbs. The smell may not be everyone’s cup of tea but I like it. The fragrance does not linger long but till the time the fragrance lingers, I enjoy it.
- I like using it as a mask as well. Apply a thick layer of it, leave it for a while and then wipe your face clean with a damp cotton pad. It leaves the skin very soft.
- Comes in a lovely glass jar, which does not eat up too much space while travelling.
- It keeps the skin hydrated for long hours. In fact, I barely feel the need to reapply it till night.
- It makes my face so super sweaty. No other cream has made me sweat like this has. I finally had to buy another day cream and use this for night. I personally feel it is quite light for a night cream but in summers it works just fine. If I apply very teeny bit of it then it works fine but just a tad bit more and it takes time to get absorbed. By the time it gets absorbed, I am sweating like a pig. Grrr… It becomes a pain to do makeup after I apply this cream.
L’occitane Repairing Shine Hair Mask for Dry & Damaged Hair Review
How To Fix Damaged Hair
Biotique Musk Root Pack For Scalp
Matrix Biolage Hydrating HairMasque
The Body Shop Rain Forest Moisture HairButter
L’occitane Green Tea Solid Perfume Tin : The Vert
L’Occitane Tinted Shea Butter Lip Balm – Blackberry- Wild Rose
L’Occitane Hand Gel and Hand Creams
L’occitane Skin Care Product Reviews + L’occitane Bangalore Visit
L’Occitane Repairing Conditioner Dry & Damaged Hair Review
L’occitane Angelica Eye Roll On Review